Chapter 56 - Eggman vs the Sonic Underground

Everyone was panicking while Eggman was attacking the village with his typical bug bots and crab bots. He laughed as he usually did before he said, "Now destroy all in your way!" Thats when a familiar voice insulted him, "Hey Baldheaded windbag!!" The evil scientist turn with a irritated expression to see Manic the Hedgehog 'who had a smug grin' and said, "Uuuuurrrgghhh!! Your just as insulting as that blue brother of yours!" He pressed a button and his egg mobile revealed a laser in it. Although when he blasted the laser, Manic dodged. But that's when he saw something that shocked him. There were two Manics. That's when Manic asked, "Let's play a game dude. Which one of us is the real one??" He commanded all his big boys and crab bots to surround them. The second Manic chuckled and said , "Come on Baldy fat head. We don't have all day. Pick which one is the real one dude." Eggman in an irritated pointed at the first Manic. But unfortunately for Eggman it was incorrect. Both Manics said, "Wrong!!" Thats when the first Manic spindashed like Sonic (which is actually Sonic) towards 5 of the crab bots and 4 of the big bots. Then the first Manic sped around enough to make a dirt cloud. Eggmans jaw dropped as the smoke clears and it revealed two Sonics posing with the first Sonic dipping the other one. That's when the two stand next to each other and both asked, "Hey Egghead which one is the real me?" Eggman getting annoyed by this game already said as he pointed at the Sonic on the right, "I say you are the real one!!" But it was also wrong. Both Sonic said in teasing tone just after they let out a playful laugh, "Hahhaha! Not even close! So you are wrong again!" Thats when the Sonic on the left spindashed another 8 of the bug bots and crab bots while the second one kicked the robots hard enough to hit a near by wall or tree. Eggman growled and fired his laser but the two Sonic dodged it and the second Sonic used a mirror shard nearby to reflect the laser back to Eggman. That caused the laser to be destroyed. Then Sonia appeared just after she came out of nowhere and smashed the rest of the robots with her martial arts moves. Then two Sonics became two Sonia's. As Sonia rolled her eyes. Eggman said in frustration as he placed his hands on his bald head, "You gotta be kidding me!!!" Then the three Sonia's said, "So Eggman which do you think is the real Sonia?" Eggman screamed in irritation and picked the right one by mistake. The three Sonia's said as they giggled, "Strike three. Three wrongs in a row. You are out!!" Thats when the three Sonia's ran towards Eggman and the three of them sent him flying back into the sky. Defeated Eggman said, "BLAST YOU SONIC UNDERGROUND!!!" Once Eggman was out of sight the siblings cheered for themselves just after two Sonia's turn into Sonic and Manic. Sonia jumped up and down proudly while Manic lift up Sonic. The crowd cheered as well. Sonic laughed playfully and said, "Yeah!! We won big bro." Sonia stopped and said then, "We did it as a family my brothers." Manic said as he placed Sonic down, "Did you see the look on his face when he was wrong? Priceless."  The three laughed before they walked off. Once they walked off J.J. looked at them with a smile and said to Denise and Mike, "They actually did good as a family. Makes you wish the King and Queen joined up too." Mike replied as he thought, "True. Though Aleena isn't much of a fighter. Or is she??" Denise sighs. Before she can respond she and the boys heard an angry Amy yelling, "SONIC WAS FIGHTING EGGMAN WITH HIS OLDER SIBLINGS?!?!" Mike and his adopted children looked and saw the gang. Sticks said as she crossed her arms, "I still think she looks like Amy sister." Amy said to Sticks in a unpleasant tone, "I have seven sisters at home and Sonia ain't one of them." Knuckles growled at Amy's behavior. Tails sighed before he tried to tell Amy, "Amy Sonic needs this. His two friends and siblings known him more than anyone you..." Amy interrupted rudely, "I don't care!! Sonic is supposed to be on our team and our friend. Yet they are stealing him away from m~" Knuckles shouted at her, "Oh for crying out loud you got yourself in trouble when you harassed and beaten Alya and you still haven't learned. Sonic willingly went with them. If you try doing the same with his siblings like you did with Alya Sonic is going to be angry at you more than before." Amy sighed angrily, knowing she didn't want Sonic to be even more angry at her. Knuckles looked at the direction where the Sonic Underground had gone as he thought, "I better hear from the other me soon."