Chapter 12 - a visit to Roboken

Sonic asked Boomer to come to roboken with him.

Sonic nodded before he asked, "How did you know Roboken Boomer?"

The yellow porcupine turned to him and said, "Didn't any of the robots tell you? The robots who are created in Roboken had one personality after another and yet My family made really advanced ones. In case Manic or I never told you. I come from a long line of science and advanced biology and robotics."

Sonic then asked as they got on the aircraft to Roboken, "How come your parents never show any of that?"

Boomer replied, "It sadly skips a generation. But they are proud of me for it including my grandfather. He told me the stories of Roboken when I was little. But he passed away before I gotta chance to ask where it is. After hearing about the incident with the robots and your cyborg selves and all I figured it out."

Sonic then asked, "Any reason why you're going?" Boomer then explained as he showed him a letter, "the robots in the sky sent me this. It was originally for my grandfather Emmit Kenzie. He wanted him to build a few cyborg duplicates of a few people here. Making cyborg duplicates was my great great grandmothers advanced science project. It took me a full while to find her notes. I had to make a cyborg version of myself, Manic, Sonia, and Shawn. Heck I even made robot duplicates of Grey-Sky and Rika in case."

Sonic replied, "That actually explains. Ya know Boomer... I dunno if my brother told you but you're 48 times smarter than Egghead ever could be."

Boomer chuckled as the engine started and said, "Well Manic did say it but thanks anyway Sonic."

For a moment Sonic smiled but then frowned as Boomer said sadly, "Still bummed out about 'her' dude?"

Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah. Boomer I gotta be honest. I never thought our reunion would be that bad." Boomer then said as they headed to Roboken, "We were only young when our adventures with her twice was magical. Though learning from my dreams means I can't give up on my families legacy.  Don't forget Sonic when things go bad. You have us to watch your back."

Sonic looks at him and said, "Thats nice Boomer." When the two arrived at Roboken the two exited the aircraft and looked around, while trying to find Myton and Bolts.

Boomer said with amazement, "Whoa. Half of these robots are like the ones on my relatives old notes. One by one. Also my great great great great grandmother made this one in particular. I dunno who she called him."

Thats when Myton and Bolts walked to them. Myton said with his arms crossed, "So you finally decided to give us another pair of cyborg duplicates. Took longer than expected..."

Thats when Myton looked at him with surprise and said, "Emmit. You look...different."

Bolts then said, "Thats not Emmit. But my scanner shows he's a member of the Kenzie family."

Myton said with a sighs, "Ahh. The Kenzie's. They were the most brilliant robot creators ever. Even the one who made you."

That's when Boomer then said, "Actually. My grandfather passed away. But I truly am a Kenzie."

Myton then said sadly just after hearing it, "Oh..." Bolts then said, "Its going to be fine."

Bolts then turned to Sonic and said, "Oh hello Sonic. What are you doing here?"

Sonic replied, "I just tagged along." Myton then asked, "So your another Kenzie? If your not Emmit than who are you?"

Boomer then said to Myton and Bolts, "My name is Boomer Kenzie. I'm Emmits grandson and I'm also smart and advanced as my family."

Myton said in surprise, "Your Emmits grandson?" Boomer nodded as Bolts said, "Well now. It's real nice to meet another member of the Kenzie family. Welcome to Roboken Boomer. I assume those are the cyborg duplicates we requested."

Boomer replied, "Yeah. I even made one of myself." Bolts then said, "Interesting. Come along. Let's get a look at them."

Boomer nodded and followed Bolts as they got the robot duplicates.

Myton asked, "I'm very glad another Kenzie helps our Roboken. But how did you know Boomer?"

Sonic replied, "He's friends with my older twin brother. They're like me and Tails but Boomer has an interest in me as much as Manic."

Myton then said, "Well that explains. But I gotta admit, I never thought you were friends with a descendant of the Kenzie family. It's nice and amazing. You and your brother must be real lucky."

Myton then walked to where Bolts and Boomer went. Sonic looked down before Cyborg-Sonic walked towards him and said, "What's wrong?"

Sonic turned to him and said, "Oh it's only Cyborg-Sonic... It's nothing okay? Just stressed." Cyborg-Sonic then said, "My sources say your in despair cause of what happened to your friend. The one you call Brights?"

Sonic looks at him and said, "It's pronounced NIGHTS. How did you know?"

Cyborg-Sonic replied, "I'm a robot duplicates of you. I have your memories."

Sonic then sighed and said, "Oh. How could I forget?"

Thats when Cyborg-Knuckles walked to him before Cyborg-Sonic turns to him and said, "Hey. What's shaking big guy?" Cyborg-Knuckles looked at him with a shy face before he uttered some nonsense and was showing a nervous expression. That's when Cyborg-Knuckles collapsed after being

overheated. Cyborg-Sonic called out, "HEY ROBO PARAMEDICS! CYBORG-KNUX OVERHEATED AGAIN!"

Sonic asked, "What's gotten into him?" Cyborg-Sonic replied, "He was trying to ask me out. Not sure robots can love but we just go with it. Say I've been meaning to ask you. Have you known any other rejected robots who wanna destroy Eggman?"

Sonic thought about it and said, "Yeah. I known of one but this ones was the first reject. I have no idea where he is. He goes by the name Omega. I wonder where that robot is."

Thats when Boomer walked to them and said, "Hey Sonic. Hey Cyborg-Sonic." Sonic waved to him and said, "Hey Boomer. How did it go?"

Boomer smiled and said, "It went great. Oh and Cyborg-Sonic. Say hi to your cyborg-older siblings." Thats when Cyborg-Manic and Cyborg-Sonia stepped in. Cyborg-Sonic smiled before walking to them.

Boomer sighed and said as they walked back to the aircraft, "Well we gotta get goin. See you next time Myton and Bolts. Nice finally meeting you."

Bolts waved back and said, "It's nice to meet you as well Boomer." Myton said, "Ya know. He's really good like his grandfather." Bolts then said, "When he smiled he reminds me of my creator. I missed that woman."