Chapter 6 - The Rare Ideya

When night came Sonic and Manic went to the night dimension and met up with Wizelight.

The ruler of the night dimension greeted, "It's great to see you two hear. Sonic I know you have been protecting Nightopia real often and kept the Nightmarens from getting into your world but I need to talk to you about the ideya you discovered."

Sonic asked, "You mean the orange ideya? I don't understand. How could it possibly be a sixth ideya?"

Wizelight sat down and said, "Thats cause Sonic. You are one of the ones with the rare ideya." Manic and Sonic asked, "Rare?"

Wizelight nods and said, "Yes. There are more ideya out there. True you have the red ideya of courage, the white ideya of purity, the blue ideya of intelligence, the green ideya of growth, and the yellow ideya of hope. But there are five rare ideya Nightmarens cannot get. It can also be rare in the newest of visitors. Sonic you may have been in another world but you and others with good hearts still are considered visitors here. The five rare ideya you need to collect alone. The ideya you have now is the orange ideya of determination. Which made you determined to keep my world safe. The other four rare ideya are still out there. You need to get the ideya of Wisdom, Dependability, devotion, and love. They are purple, brown, indigo, and pink. Like my old friend Owl said. These ideya are part of your heart."

Manic then said, "I know it's so sudden but how is
going to collect ideya with NIGHTS asleep."

Wizelight then said, "You shouldn't worry Manic. I'll do what I can along with the ideya guardians."

Manic asked, "Another thing Wizelight. If these five are rare. Does that mean they have ideya guardians too?"

Wizelight nods and said, "Yes. Many years ago when the ideya was created. We had 10 ideya guardians. But 5 of them disappeared. Leaving no one but the guardians of the Ideya of courage, purity, intelligence, growth, and hope. We don't know what happened to them. But judging from Sonics rare ideya. They must be alive."

Sonic had a thought before he said, "wait. Do you think the rare ideya will wake NIGHTS up."

Wizelight said, "I'm not sure. But there maybe a chance. Like I said before we haft to wait until she wakes up on her own."

Sonic asked, "Still no luck?" Wizelight replied, "Not even close." Manic asked, "Why not kiss her? Ya like her don't you?"

Wizelight in a dull tone, "I wish it were that simple but it's not. I already tried." Manic then turn to his brother, "I meant to ask you after you defeat the Nightmarens for tonight. What got you involved in this in the first place?"

Sonic replied, "After I kick some nightmaren butt. I'll explain at the dream gate. I promise." Manic nodded as Sonic went off to slay the nightmarens.