Chapter 46 - eye of the storm

Once Sonic enters the dark clouds, he sees Passioneta right in front of his eyes.

Passioneta glared at him and said as she laughed, "Hehehe. Sonic The Hedgehog. Or is it Sonic The Nightopia-Warrior now?"

Sonic simply said as his sword appeared in his hand, "Passioneta. I've been told your quiet tricky than Naushuo."

Passioneta replied angrily, "Don't mention that name you pipsqueak!" Then without a minute to loose Passioneta said as she smirked while raising her arms, "Now then. MEET THE EYE OF THE STORM!!!"

Thats when a nightmaren that bored resemblance to a Chinese-Dragon with lighting colored scales, storm-cloud colored claws and glowing white eyes.

Sonic looked at it but didn't show any fear in his eyes. Passioneta giggled evilly and said as she flew off, "Time for your demise Sonic The Hedgehog!!! Mallaura will win!! AAHHAHAHAAHHAA!!!"

She left the 'eye of the storm' to fight the cobalt hedgehog. The eye of the storm rushed to the blue hedgehog with its teeth about to bite him. But Sonic dodged it as he got out of the way.

That's when the rain started but it didn't stop Sonic or the eye of the storm. Sonic focused on the dragon as it kept attacking but failed. It even had a special lighting attack which can paralyze and/or shocks the opponent unconscious.

Sonic blocked the lightning with its sword and said, "Fowl Beast! Do your worst!"

The eye of the storm took his word and opened its mouth to reveal a big amount of lighting about to charge at Sonic. But fortunately Witnessa and Naushuo appeared as Witnessa throws a shield to him and said, "Fast One use this!"

Sonic caught the shield and block the lightning and the lightning reflect back on the dragon which stunned it. Naushuo then shouted, "Fast One Don't forget. You haft to use wisdom along with your attack."

Sonic nodded before he said as the purple ideya of wisdom glowed, "when a lightning can be used for evil then it can possibly be used for good as well."

Thats when his sword started to glow and lighting sparked the sword. Without a moment to lose, Sonic charged at The eye of the storm as The eye of the storm charged as well. A lighting stuck so bright Witnessa and Naushuo closed their eyes.

At the same moment the lightning was so bright everyone in the village closed their eyes, due to the fact it was too bright.

The lightning and the light itself faded as nothing but the rain was heard. Witnessa asked, "Naushuo? Is the light out?"

Naushuo replied, "I think it almost made me blind." Thats when Sonics voice said, "You both can open your eyes now."

They opened their eyes to see Sonic in front of them with a few scratches and bruises. Sonic then said as he held out 18 of the scales of The Eye of the storm, "The Eye Of The Storm... Is finished."

Naushuo and Witness had a relief expression on their faces as Naushuo said, "You did it Fast One. You defeated The Eye Of The Storm."

Witnessa added, "No one was able to defeat the Eye Of The Storm before."

Sonic asked as he gave Naushuo and Witnessa 9 each of the scales, "What do you mean?"

Naushuo explained, "The Eye Of The Storm was Wizeman's creation. It caused mayhem in nightopia and half way destroyed The Dream Gate, But Lord Wizelight sealed it away before it can do further damage. NIGHTS wasn't able to defeat it cause she just came to our side at the time."

Sonic simply said, "I see." Then Sonic said as the rain started to settle down, "My guess is Mallaura must've found out and broke the seal which freed the Eye Of The Storm. Listen get the scales to Wizelight immediately. We'll haft to find a way to free Passioneta."

Witnessa replied, "Okay. But quick heads up. Wizelight told us to tell you that Passioneta will be freed next week."

Sonic nodded in understanding Ashe flew out of the clouds. Just after he flew Naushuo then said as they went back to Nightopia, "Let's go Witnessa. I'm sure Lord Wizelight will be pleased to know The Eye Of The Storm is defeated forever."

Witnessa smiled as she said while Naushuo smiled back, "I'm sure he already knows Naushuo. It's great to have you back Naushuo." Thats when Naushuo replied, "hehe. It's good to be back."

<8 seconds late>

Sonic landed on the ground and turn back to normal as the rain continued.

Sonic said as he had a half-joking tone, "Ha. I may have defeated the Eye Of The Storm but I can't stop the rain."

Thats when Sonic collapsed onto ground. Knuckles saw him collapsed as he rush to him.

Knuckles shouted, "Sonic!!" He picked him up as Tails rushed towards them and asked, "What happened?"

Knuckles assumed, "Must've been stroke by lightning."

Tails looked at him and said, "Uhh I don't see any burn marks. Looks to me he got into a fight with some wild animal."

Concerned about his best friend and brother Tails said, "Better take him to my place. I'll call Manic and have him pick him up when the rain settles."

Knuckles nodded before picking the blue hedgehog up in his arms and followed Tails to his place.

Knuckles thought as he looked at Sonic with concern, "What can be wrong with you? If only you tell me what it is. I love you. If only you knew I do love you."