Chapter 50 - One Aggressive mistake

A/N: This clip from the anime Higurashi kind of inspired me. Though it made me flinch the way Shion (disguised as her sister Mion) was really aggressive towards Satoko Hojo. (Just a little too aggressive.)

5 days later. The weather was clear although team Sonic isn't so much as as a team without Sonic. Amy, Sticks, and Tails were getting bored.

Without Sonic to make things competitive or interesting these days are were just plain.

Knuckles in the other hand just feels worries for Sonic. He checks on him at the inn although he had to go along to support Sonic anyway he can to help Alya remember.

He maybe jealous of Alya stealing his attention but he still needed to support Sonic to help Alya.

Though he keeps up worrying about Sonics hidden sad behavior. If he knew what Sonic was up too, chances are that he may get hurt himself.

Amy rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration. The four of them were playing a little soccer but it wasn't the same.

Tails sighed and said, "Soccer isn't the same without Sonic's competitive spirit."

Knuckles said nothing. Amy 'who was getting deeply frustrated that Sonic is hanging out with his other two friends and his siblings.

What made her feel more angry was Sonic hanging out with Alya.

Sticks then suddenly stopped. Amy then said to her, "Hey Sticks you still up for a girls day today??"

Sticks said in a calmer tone, "Sorry Amy but I gotta get going, my fiancé and I haft to meet up with our parents. Can't keep Nack waiting."

Knuckles and Tails simply shouted in shock, "NACK?!"

Tails asked, "The bounty hunter?!?" Sticks nodded before she walked off. The three know knew they couldn't play one against two.

They looked to see Sonic. Tails shouted happily, "Hey Sonic!"

The cobalt hedgehog turns to them with a normal facial expression.

Tails then asked, "We need another player for the team. Wanna join us??"

Sonic answered with a normal tone, "Sorry Tails but I told Grey-Sky I play tennis with him. Me and him are also going to play soccer next week. You can join us if you want buddy."

Tails frowned and said as he scratched the back of his head, "No thank you. I'll be busy with other things. Don't get me wrong your friends are as cool as you are. It's just that I don't really fit in with them."

The blue hedgehog asked his best friend and brother, "What about Boomer? Don't you hang out with him??"

Tails answered, "Oh I just help him out with his projects. But I appreciate the offer though. Maybe if I get done early I'll join you guys."

Sonic walked off and said as he waved to them, "Great then you'll join our team."

Tails sighs before turning to Knuckles 'who still knew something wasn't right with Sonic' and asked, "So what is up with Sonic?"