Chapter 32 - Shadow <3 Sonia

A/N: this chapter involves a song called: A Perfect world by: Simple plan. Also this chapter involves a real cute ship. Now enjoy.

Sonic was at the jungle alone, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened to NIGHTS no matter what happens.

That's when he heard footsteps and sees Manic and Grey-Sky walking to him. Grey-Sky asked in concern, "You still bothered by that day dude?" Sonic nodded slowly. Manic sighs softly and said, "No need to beat yourself up bro. We already told you it wasn't your fault."

Sonic replied sadly, "I know Manic Man. But I sometimes feel like it is." The three sigh differently before Sonic started to sing as he turned around.

The song begins:

Sonic: I never could've seen this far (looks up at the sky.) I never could've seen this coming (thinks of the night it began.) Seems like my world's falling apart. (Feeling his head and closes his eyes tight with tears streaming down.)

Grey-Sky and Manic: Yeah

Sonic; Why is everything so hard? (Asks as Manic and Grey-Sky sadly shrugged) I don't think I can deal with the things you said. (Thinks of what Reala and Jackal said to him while laughing at him in the past.) It just won't go away. (The image fades as Sonics eyes looked at the sky.)

Sonic, Manic, and Grey-Sky: In a perfect world...
This could never happen. (Walking down the path) In a perfect world... You'd still be here. (An image of NIGHTS flashes inside his mind.) And it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces... (hoping he can make it through.) ...But to you. This means nothing. (Thinking of how cruel and awful Reala and Jackal have been to her which made him mad.) Nothing at all...

Sonic: I used to think that I was strong (thinking of the days he had been strong while living his life defeating Eggman.) Until the day it all went wrong (crying at the night that NIGHTS fell into a deep sleep.) I think I need a miracle to make it through.. (Thinking of the times he was thinking for a miracle to happen.)

Grey-Sky and Manic: Yeah (agreed with him.)

Sonic: I wish that I could bring you back (thinking of NIGHTS with her tender smile.) I wish that I could turn back time (wishing he could go back to what happened to NIGHTS.) Cuz I can't let go.. I just can't find my way. (He thought he couldn't find a way to wake NIGHTS UP.)

Sonic, Grey-Sky, and Manic: Yeah... Without you I just can't find my way. (Fearing failure without her.) In a perfect world...This could never happen. (Continuing walking down the path) In a perfect world... You'd still be here. (An image of NIGHTS flashes inside his mind.) And it makes no sense. I could just pick up the pieces... (hoping everything will be fine..) ...But to you. This means nothing. (Thinking of how cruel and awful Reala and Jackal have been to her once again and that made him mad a little more.) Nothing at all...