Chapter 2 - fighting the Nightmaren/ The Other Sonic

When the two arrived Sonic sees NIGHTS asleep in a glass box, while laying on purple flowers, and wearing nothing but a purple dress and shoes and her red diamond that is recently shaped like a necklace.

Sonic rushed to the glass box with a horrified and sad look on his face. When he stopped and pressed his hand on the glass he collapsed to his knees and sobbed softly.

He muttered, "This is... All my fault. If only I made it to her."

Wizelight let a little sigh out and said, "Sonic I told you before. It wasn't your fault."

Sonic calmed down and said as he sighed, "I know Wizelight. I know. It really hurts seeing her like this."

Wizelight then said as he placed a hand on the glass box, "The important thing is she's safe. Believe me Sonic we are all hurting as much as you are now. It hurts my heart as well to see my fair maiden asleep with no way to wake up as well Sonic. Right now we gotta stay strong."

Sonic looked up to the night dimension ruler and said as he got up, "you're right Wizelight. But Where is the nightmaren?"

Wizelight looked around to see if he can feel a presence of a nightmaren or two. That's when they saw it.

It was walking towards the alter. Sonic was indeed ready for it. He then raised his hand as a sword appeared in his hand.

Then he transformed into Japanese style warrior with two boots and one eye covered with bandages with a purple butterfly on it.

Wizelight said, "Now remember Sonic your red ideya can form into your weapon so do not forget your courage is your weapon."

Sonic nodded before he rushed to the nightmaren. It stood about 50 feet with one weakness and that weakness is the soft spot of the nightmaren (The head.). With no time to loose Sonic climbed up to the head with every hard grip he had. Sonic grunted and sweated at every time he kept climbing.

When he made it to the head, it was halfway towards the alter.

Sonic had to point his sword at the Nightmarens head and shouted, "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!" With that said he stabbed the sword onto the Nightmarens head not once but four times.

When the fourth stab on the head happened the nightmaren collapsed and Sonic landed on his knees while the nightmaren landed as the black blood spewed out of its head.

Sonic breathed heavily while sweating and thought as he walked to Wizelight, "Ever sine the day. I kept fighting for NIGHTS home world. By day I continue to fight egghead but by night I battle Nightmarens. That's one thing I can't do. And that one thing is letting NIGHTS down. I hoped she wakes up. One of these days she will."

When Sonic arrived back to Wizelight both were startled by a shaking bush.

Sonic readied himself as Wizelight said, "Come on out I know who you two are." Thats when the Alternate Sonic along with a female Wizelight. Sonic raised a brow before Wizelight said to them, "You came from another dimension is that correct?"

The other Sonic said, "You look like Wizebright over here but only male."

Wizebright said, "Thats cause this is the dimension where NIGHTS is the rebel and Reala is the evil and obedient servant."

Thats when Sonic asked, "Wait. Are you the me from the dimension the smart Knuckles came from?"

The other Sonic replied, "Yeah how did you know?" Sonic answered, "He was in my dimension." The other Sonic then said, "Oh. Okay." Sonic then ask, "How did you two get here?"

Wizebright said, "Our dimension is in danger and Reala is in a deep sleep. Me and Sonic here came to seek the NIGHTS in this dimensions help but unfortunately we didn't expect NIGHTS to be in deep sleep too."

Both Sonics looked at each other before Wizelight said, "Looks like she is really wanting so many realms to create more nightmares and deeper problems that she thought we cannot solve. But one question we don't know... What is she trying to accomplish?"

Wizebright asked the male version of her, "Do the ideya guardians exist here? I only have 5." Wizelight nodded and said, "Yes but sadly. I have only 5 as well. We may as well look into this. Sonic is here during the night time or when we need him."

Wizebright replied, "Same with my Sonic. Oh how I wish my prince will wake up."

Wizelight sighs and said, "Same with NIGHTS." Thats when the blue ideya guardian flew in the sky.

Wizelight shouted, "SHINE!"

The blue ideya of intelligence hears him and said as he landed in front of the pair, "You called my Lord?" Wizelight nodded and said, "Yes. Gather the guardians, go get Owl, and assemble a meeting in the alter. Immediately."

Wizebright then said with worry, "Sonic it's almost sun rise you better get back to your world quick before your friends see your gone."

Wizelight then said to Sonic, "Oh yeah that's right. Sonic you should get to your world too. It's almost morning in your world, I know it." Both Sonics nodded before getting back to their respective worlds as both Sonics changed back.