Chapter 8 - The Other Reala

When they arrived to the other night dimension Sonic was not too surprised that it was no different with the exception of a female Wizelight.

That's when they went to the alter. Only the alter was red as a rose.

Wizebright said as she looked at them, "It's like the orchid alter but this is called the rose alter. Wizebright sniffs and said, "It's also where my prince is being laid."

Sonic asked, "Prince? Oh that's right. Wizelight has a thing for NIGHTS. So that means this one has a thing for Reala."

Wizebright nods before she enters with the two Sonics and Manics. To Sonic's surprised he sees the other Reala in deep sleep.

Though the difference between the Reala he knew and the other Reala is that this Reala isn't wearing a persona.

Sonic then said as he went closer, "You weren't kidding. This Reala isn't wearing a persona like the Reala I knew. Wait...if Reala in this world is the rebel. That means the one who was still working under Wizeman is..."

A familiar voice said, "Thats right other Sonic."

He turned to see the NIGHTS in their dimension. Alternate Sonic said in anger, "What do you want?"

Wizebright stopped him and the other Sonic before they can transform and said, "Halt. NIGHTS don't you have anything better to do? I won't let you take my prince."

Evil-NIGHTS cackled and said, "Don't be so protective Wizebright. I'm here to make a deal."

Wizebright then said as she looked at her love sleeping, "Let me guess. You're here for us to make a deal to steal your throne back."

Evil-NIGHTS replied, "You are correct. Can't expect nothing less from my deceased masters sister."

Wizebright then said, "I know everything you evil temptress." Evil-NIGHTS said, "That's incredibly evil mistress to you."

Sonic then looked at the sleeping Reala and said, "It's so surprising

Sonic then looked at the sleeping Reala and said, "It's so surprising."

Manic asked, "Is it cause Reala is the good guy here bro?"

Sonic replied, "That and it's the first time in a while since I seen him without a persona."

Manic then said, "Well our NIGHTS has no persona. So there isn't a difference."

Sonic nodded in agreement. Wizebright then said, "It's a real amazement. While the alternate Sonic is talking to that temptress I'll tell you how I first met my prince in this dimension."

Sonic nods and said, "Please do. I already know how Wizelight and NIGHTS met."

Wizebright said, "You two have a good heart like my Sonic and Manic. Now it all began when after Reala left the nightmare army and never came back."

<flashback>

After Elliot and Claris's adventure Wizebright was talking to Owl about what had happened.

Then that's when Reala was in her sights. Wizebright then said, "Nightmaren. Come forth this instant."

Reala was in her sights before Wizebright gasped lightly. Her heart pounded.

Reala then said, "You must be Wizebright. Wizemans sister. I never actually thought you were a lovely girl."

Wizebright was stunned for words as Reala went down on one knee and kissed her hand.

Wizebright smiled and said, "For a nightmaren you sure are a gentleman." Reala replied as he stood up, "Thank you. I maybe a nightmaren but it doesn't mean I don't have manners. My name is Reala."

The female ruler of the night dimension smiled shyly and said, "Nice to meet you. Reala."

<flashback ends>

<flashback ends>

Wizebright sighs and said, "So please. Do what you can along with my Sonic and save my prince and our worlds."

Sonic looked at the others and nodded as he said, "I'll do what I can." Then Wizelight appeared and said, "We knew we can count on you."