"Mrs. Jeon we are not here to discuss who someone is or what they like? Your son has been reported for an assault in case you forget. It doesn't matter who they are, assault is assault. So if you please cooperate with us and let us do our job, or else we have to be taken into custody for not letting us do our job" officer Moon said, being done with the woman's bullshit.

"Fine but Jungkook isn't here" Mrs. Jeon said, crossing her hands together while whipping her tears.

"Mr. jeon is Jungkook not here?" Moon Young asks the man who was silent throughout the conversation.

The three turned their attention towards the older man but the man had his face down and seemed to be thinking. His face reading disappointment and shock "Mr. Jeon" they called him again, this time catching his attention.

"Jungkook isn't here, officers. Hasn't come home for two day we been searching for him as well" Mr. Jeon's voice showed hints of hestion along with something else.

Just then the door opens wide with the sound of bottles drinking and heavy footsteps. The four frown upon seeing Jungkook who walks in with wobbling moments. His clothes were messy, hair flying all direction while a large alcohol bottle gripped in his hands.

"M-y lov-e is gon-e gone" he sings in a loud and messy tone. His body giving up on him and falling on the cold ground.

"Jungkook" mrs. Jeon jumps onto holding her son in her arms while Jungkook just laughs.

"E-omm-a" Jungkook's shaky voice calls. His eyes are teary but smile on his lips. "S-she is gone....Ji-Eun l-left me," Jungkook says with wide eyes. His finger gripped onto the bottle.

Mrs. Jeon looks at her son helplessly, seeing her son so broken. "J-jungkook baby what happened to you. Why are you like this?" She tries to make him stand but he pushes her hand.

"W-why am I like this?" he asked hic-cupping "y-you ask me why? Ji-Eun l-left me Eomma! She l-left me!" He laughs but tears come behind.

"Sshh baby get up, let go to your room and sleep okay-"

"Sleepy-you tell me to sl-eep when Ji-Eun is g-gone? N-no it no time to sleep" Jungkook pushes his wobbly legs to get up with the help of the door behind him.

"I-i go find ji-eun. I f-find her!" He tries to walk out of the door but his legs have other plans as he falls on his bottom.

"Jungkook!" his mother cries. "Oww" Jungkook let out.

"No no Jungkook. Baby let go to sleep, we will look for her tomorrow" Mrs. Jeon tries again to get hold of Jungkook but Jungkook pushes her hands away.

"No-no! Tomorrow will be too late! She will go far from me" Jungkook's voice becomes small and painful as his body gives up on him.

Jungkook's body lies on the front of the door step. His eyes staring at nothing. Suddenly silenced covering over them. The officer looks at them confused while Mr. Jeon moves closer towards Jungkook.