Chapter 301 - Chapter 310

Começar do início

Except for the re-assembled bed, even the bedsheet and bedding had been automatically changed and neatly placed in bed. The thin muslin curtains had the seven colors of the rainbow, which all had been tied up with Tang Xiu's sitting position at the end of the bed.

Across from him, was also a large bed covered with white gauze curtains, all of which were being laid down at the moment with the seven girls all in the big bed.

On both sides of the hall, a metal sink raised as a stream of water then sprayed out from it. As the lighting in the room dimmed and was replaced with kaleidoscopic lights, the room was then decorated with dreamlike scenes.

"That is..."

Tang Xiu's vision fixated on the floating multi-colored lights and shadows all over the place. Those lights projection were all the 'fighting' postures between men and women on the bed in action.

"Ding..."

A jingle was heard, followed by an echo of melodious music. The covering thin curtains at the opposite side to the seven girls began to move as their soft and tender bodies constantly changed postures and formed extremely alluring images.

"Mr. Tang, I'm the First Goddess Scarlet Baby in need of your love."

Just as the melodious music ended, the girl in red muslin came out barefoot from the opposite thin curtain as she walked forward step by step. Her slender white fingers gently untied the thin string on her chest. Immediately, her fair white chest with its proud twin peaks and alluring clavicle were all presented in front of Tang Xiu... even the lower part...

Deeply furrowing his brows, the more Tang Xiu looked, the queerer he felt. As the girl's topless breasts appeared, he sighed inside, for he finally understood what exactly the Seven Goddesses Dance was.

Shoo!

His figure flashed and instantly appeared in front of the girl, taking the untied red string on the thin red muslin and re-tying it again. He then shook his head and said, "Let's stop here today! I suddenly remembered that I still have things left to do, so I gotta leave now."

The girl in red muslin was stunned as her limpid eyes looked at Tang Xiu without blinking, clueless as to why he was in such a hurry to leave.

From the thin curtain, the other six girls also appeared one after another, looking at Tang Xiu with puzzled expressions, also clueless as to why Tang Xiu must leave in a hurry as the program had just started.

Could he... suddenly have felt that he wasn't good in that 'aspect'?

However, they had been trained to satisfy all the guests' requests as much as possible and to treat the guests as Gods. Hence, they untied their front clothes' strings and stood stark naked before Tang Xiu.

Tang Xiu deeply frowned and growled, "All of you go back to bed."

Puzzled, the girl in white muslin asked, "Sir, could it be that our services didn't meet your satisfaction, or is it because you're not content with our appearances?"

Tang Xiu shook his head, "It has nothing to do with you. I didn't know what the program was before I came here to enjoy this Seven Goddesses Dance. Only after I saw your appearances did I finally figure it out. I don't need such a service."

After having said that, Tang Xiu strode into the bathroom and put on his clothes back, leaving the hall under the the seven girls' weird gazes.

In the corridor outside, Reval's graceful posture moved away from the wall as her slender fingers clamped a cigarette. Her expression was somewhat hard to make out distinctly as it was slightly lax. However, when the door on the opposite room was opened and Tang Xiu came out from the inside, her expression looked dull as she quickly put out the cigarette and watched Tang Xiu with a puzzled expression.