Yoongi was about to speak but was cut off when Jungkook appeared in front of them. And instead, Yoongi has his fist gripped tightly. So far Yoongi had been successful in not attacking the man but now that he is in front of him he doesn't know if he can.

"Hello, Thank you for coming to the party. It means a lot to us and the kids. Kai was excited for Beomgyu to come." Jungkook said smiling at the older couple and then looking at Taehyung who was at the concert.

"Thank you for inviting us Jungkook-kiss. '' Jimin politely said and held Yoongi's hands so he wouldn't lose his shit.

"How are you Hyung?" Jungkook asks, looking at yoongi.

"Desperate," Yoongi said without even looking at Jungkook. He walks away from the kid leaving Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung in awkward silences.

"I am sorry for him before you know how he is" Jimin apologizes mental cursing at his husband.

"Oh don't worry, it's okay. By the way, may I borrow Taehyung for a moment?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung faces Jungkook with a surprised face. He was expecting him to talk. Jimin looks between Taehyung and Jungkook "a-ah yes sure" he smiles before walking away to find yoongi.

"Yes," Taehyung asks but his body freezes when Jungkook connects his hands with his own. "Come with me" Jungkook smiles at Taehyung.

Taehyung who was stunned by the sudden touch couldn't look away from the twin handled as Jungkook takes him somewhere. He doesn't know why his body reacted that way but he can feel tiny in his hands. Jungkook passes through the sea of people holding Taehyung hands and a sweet smile on his face.

Ji-Eun, who was searching for Jungkook because she wanted him to meet with Jin but couldn't find him, frowned when there were the two she wasn't expecting. Something in her doesn't feel good when seeing Taehyung hands in Jungkook's. She watches as Jungkook takes Taehyung inside their home. She doubts if she should go behind them because there was a weird feeling in her and she wasn't happy about it. She wanted to protest against her feelings but she couldn't so she walked in the direction her husband and Taehyung went.

Jungkook brings Taehyung to his room which makes Ji-Eun question. She stands outside of the wall the two were inside. Jungkook finally let go of his hand and the loss of warmth brought Taehyung back from his thoughts. Taehyung watches as Jungkook walks towards the drawer and pulls out a box.

"Here" Jungkook holds the small box towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at the box in Jungkook's hand and back to his face. "What is it?".

"Take a look," Jungkook replies.

Taehyung gives him a surprised look but still opens the box. His eyes widened seeing what was hidden. He looks back at Jungkook with a questioning face. His heart aches but he won't show. It was the ring that he exchanged with Jungkook at the courthouse. His mind was going through waves of thoughts and emotions rushing in his mind.

The ring that once meant something more than anything valuable. The ring that Taehyung held with life. But only for it to be taken back by the man who had once placed it on his finger. The day when he broke everything he built.

"Why?" He asks in a voice with no emotion. But what comes out of Jungkook's mouth leaves him shocked.

"I want us to be together" Jungkook answered with no thoughts of what those words can mean to Taehyung.

Ji-Eun gaps while listening to her husband. Her hands cover her mouth so she doesn't let any nose pass her. She knows it is her who said she wanted Jungkook to treat Taehyung like he deserves but now it is happening something goes through her that she can't point out.
"W-what?" Taehyung thinks he must have heard it wrong.