"You. I need you."

I love you so fucking much.

I gently guide myself out of him, keeping one arm under his head with my hand placed against his chest and the other holding against his hip as I ready myself against him and place a final kiss right at the side of his neck.

I keep kissing there, I keep kissing on every point of his neck and shoulder I can reach, as he throws his head back against me and bites into his own lip as I gently press myself inside him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck... Fuck he feels fucking amazing

His body shakes more than mine with a mixture of anxiety and growing pleasure, my lips distracting from any pain until I find myself buried within him to the hilt and stop for him to catch his breath again.

"Look at them Josh, look how they fucking shine just for you." Overwhelming fucking pleasure floods my body with every tiny movement that he makes but I refuse to move, all the euphoria in the world is worth nothing if it would provide him with only pain. Instead I make him look out of the balcony doors at the stars beyond, my guardians and his protectors, the lands where the angels live.

Tears start to run from his eyes, concern forcing me to draw back from him until he reaches behind and grabs hold of my hips to stop me.

"Babe..." The word alone makes him tremble. "Do you want me to stop?" He twists his head to look back at me, his face now wet with so many tears but his eyes showing no sadness.

He's beautiful...

"Please don't..." He begs. "I'd just forgotten how the fuck it's supposed to feel... I love you so fucking much."

He pulls at the back of my head until my lips are on his, my hips drawing back before pressing in slowly again. Indescribable pleasure riffles through my body with each stroke but never makes me break the kiss, until I enter him again and feel him gasp with pleasure against me.

"Miles! Fuck... Babe... Fuck..."

This time when I pull out I don't hold back, taking myself almost to the tip before burying myself in deep and hard, the way that makes his arm throw itself back behind my head and shrieks of satisfaction to leave his lips.

"You're mine Josh... You are mine."

Sweat sticks my chest to his back, every deep thrust of my hips against his making us both groan and moan each other's names as I hit into him with more strength. I reach my hand behind my head and interlock my fingers with his own, holding him as I drive into him deep and slow, moving my thrust until the angle of my hips hits him in the perfect spot and his moans turn into screams.

"MILES!... Fuck!"

"I love you Josh." Let me show you.

My fingertips graze over his dick as I press myself into him so hard my hips are going to leave bruises on his cheeks, my hand wrapping around his length and beginning to slowly stroke it up and down in perfect rhythm with my thrusts.

Oh that fucking did it... He's a fucking mess...

His hand falls from the back of my head, his limbs all shaking in unison but still not forcing me to pick up the pace. I don't want this to be over, I want him to feel every second of it.

Pre cum leaks from his tip and coats my hand as I swipe my thumb over it, his body jolting against mine. Tears still run down his face, the emotions so much for both of us that I didn't realise they were running down mine too until I kissed his shoulder only to see them left on his skin.

"Miles... you feel... you're perfect."

Just when I thought I couldn't fall anymore in love with him.