"Are you sure? Not just one little dance?" Will you just fuck off?

My jaw is clenched so tightly right now I'm feeling like it's going to fucking crack. What part of no is this guy having a fucking problem with? He doesn't want to fucking dance with you!

"Honestly, I'm not much of a danc-" The little man-slut puts his hand on Miles' shoulder, squeezing slightly before stroking down to his bicep.

I don't know what the fuck takes over me, but the moment I see him start to lean forward like he's about to whisper in his ear, I just smack his fucking hand away.

"He said no."

The guy looks taken aback, so does Miles.

Shit.

Well that was fucking embarrassing Josh, why the fuck would you do that?

Are you seriously fucking jeal...

You shouldn't have done that.

The dude starts to back away quickly, Charlie hissing at him like a fucking snake until he's a safe distance but Miles just smirks as he brings his beer back to his lips.

Shit.

"Sorry, he was just like that with me earlier and... Do you want me to call him back? Or I can find you somebody else to dance with?" Miles continues to smirk, letting his beer leave his lips as his eyes run down over my body.

"Don't be... it's nice to see that side of you again..." He whispers down into his lap, the deep tone of his voice making my fucking toes curl.

"Are you sure...? I know there's a lot of guys here that would want to dance with you Miles..." His head peaks up at me, the smirk turning into a coy smile as his eyes fall to my thumping artery.

"Are you trying to get rid of me Josh?... Not really how you should be treating your friends right?" His eyes grow slightly wider at the word friends and I don't fucking miss it.

Fuck...

"I'd never try to get rid of you Miles." His hand sits at his side just next to mine, a chill running through his body that sends a tremble to the ends of his fingers and forces his to brush against mine.

The sensation of something so simple should never feel like sex...

But it does.

"That's good... because it's not any of them that I want to dance with..." He whispers quietly, keeping his voice so only I can hear it as Brie and Charlie start gossiping behind their hands like kids.

Fuck don't do this to me...

Oh fuck, just fucking ask him.

"Who do you want to dan-"

"Dance! Fantastic fucking idea Josh. I don't know about you lot but I need to fucking dance. Come on, let's go. I fucking love this song." Brie motions for us all to follow her but I don't move, I can't...

I mean... Me and him... We've never even danced in a club before... Hell, we haven't danced since...

"You guys go, I'll watch the drinks." There, she can't argue with that. I'm being safe, sensible, someone has to watch the-

Brie gives me a side eye just as her and Charlie snatch the drinks out of mine and Miles' hands, before they down the contents completely.

Fucking brilliant.

"There, no excuses. Get your ass up, I know you can move so let's go dance." I look at Miles for help but he just shrugs his shoulders before he winks at me, stepping up from the stool just as Charlie rips me back onto my feet and forces me to follow them to the dance floor.