Marinette stroked softly over the cool leather.

"You know, the first time Adrien and I made out, meaning more, than just kissing happened on this sofa! And your dad interrupted us, when he knocked!"

"Shit!", Nick blurted out.

"Well", Marinette said smirking, "at least then he knocked. The day, he found out about your mum, being pregnant with you, he was so distraught, that he just barged into the room, while we were just.... both.....losing our virginity!"

"No way!", the young couple blurted out in unison.

"That's so typical for him. Every time, he's worried about mum, he goes completely nuts!", the almost twenty year old giggled.

"Well, I can understand him, after all they've been through, before they were allowed to be as happy as they are now!"

Hélène agreed:

"I know! Though I have never seen her in a worse state, than back then, when she lost.....you know......!"

The pregnant woman laid her hands protectively on her belly, the very moment she thought back to the tragic events eleven years ago.

But Marinette shook her head.

"She was hurting, when she lost the baby, but she by far wasn't in such a bad state as she was, when that despicable reporter was telling all sorts of lies about them. Your mum's health wasn't very well after trying to find a cure for Emilie, she still had coughing fits, especially, when she was getting all worked up. Then, after she found out, that she was pregnant, the doctor told her at her first appointment, that her body had been drained far beyond exhaustion, she was underweight and though I never heard the whole story, I know, that he told her it would be best, to terminate the pregnancy, because he didn't think, she could survive the by him much expected miscarriage."

Hearing just the word, the young woman started to cry vigorously.

"Oh Leni, no! Everything went fine, you're the prove for that!"

"Th-That's n-not it!", she sobbed, to what Nick laid a hand on her back, before he got to his feet and pecked her cheek, to then say:

"I'll leave the two of you alone for some time. Tell her!"

Hélène nodded but caught his cheek and kissed him on the lips, before she let him leave. He immediately kissed her back, savagely, making the older woman smirk. Then she furrowed her brows, as she asked:

"Tell me what?"

The pregnant girl sighed deeply, then just told her sister in law, what had happened because of all the stress and the arguments, she and Antoinette had had.

"And until I told Nick, the day, he proposed, I had nobody to talk to about that. Antoinette didn't even want to mention it ever again and well, you have seen the way, mum reacted to Marion's story, right?", she finished her report.

The older woman placed a hand on the younger's belly, rubbing soft, little circles, while she hummed:

"Oh sweetie, why didn't you just call me? You know, I would have made the time. Damnit, Leni, I would even get up during a live interview if you needed me! Never, do you understand me, never try to cope with everything on your own, as long as your family is there to help you!"

"I was so embarrassed, Nette. Don't give me that look, not because of accidentally getting pregnant or the way, I got knocked up, but because of the way my girlfriend and as I thought, love of my life, was acting up, because I did, what she suggested to do! And, well, Nick has done some research and it turned out, that she did try to get laid, just that nobody wanted to take her home, because of all the things, I just didn't want to notice over all those years!"