Jk- *Death glare* Leave...

I look down scared as I clutch on his shirt tightly from fear..No doubt how much Strong I am, he's always so much scary and Strong for me..

Jk- LEAVE I SAID!!!

I flinch as I get off his lap instantly...

I slowly turn around to leave as I walk towards the door...

A guard softly pulls me out and closes the door behind as I run to my room upstairs...

I take a pillow as I scream muffedly from anger...Oh shit..

A/n pov~

To be cleared shortly, Y/n have extremely bad anger issues (me too for which I take medicines), And whenever she's too much extremely, she needs company yo calm herself but she doesn't have any one as the members are out for another meetings and tae and jennie are on a date out...

Y/n pov~..

Loosing my senses, I grab a jar as I break it on the wall...

It smashes in pieces as I take a broken piece and Start giving myself cuts..

My arms and thighs start bleeding as I start punching the wall...

I go out in balcony as I take my hum in shoot in air...

This is not enough..I..I want to kill someone...

You bitch!... Calling your sugar daddy won't help you!! BEG FOR MERCY!!

Ahhhhhhhh!! JUNGKOOK PLEASE SAVE ME!!

Y/n- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Jk pov~..

I sigh as I look towards my guards..

I shouldn't have been scolding jer.. She's still a baby.. She's so soft, and she's not all well till now... Fuck u jungkook, you could've asked her politely..

Mong- Mr.Jeon, as U know, we deal only on one condition that all of us wont havy any slave or alliby but after seeing your behaviour towards that girl, I don't think if we can have this deal..

Mr.Lee- You're right Mr.Mong, And I didn't expected this from you Mr.jeon... Sorry, but we can't have this deal together...

Jk- So..Now that we are not making a deal and also, You all have seen my little life...

I Stand up from my chair and click the button under the table making all the people in there get tied on the chairs by its own..

Jk- Die...

I shoot all of the people and throw the gun in a side...

Suddenly I hear y/n's screaming voice..

Oh Shit..

I run towards the voice with q bunch of guards behind me also sprinting..

Jk- Hey! Y/n! Open the door!

I said trying to open but it won't budge..

Y/n- J-j-jung-kook...

Jk- Baby, Open the door, I'm here!!

Y/n- I..I will d-die...They..t-they willing kill..m-me..S-save me p-please...

I heard her crying as Without wasting a seconf, the guards start breaking the door..It opens after some time as we all rush in..

I spot my baby crying badly in a corner while bleeding as the room was a complete mess...

I go towards her quickly as I need in front of her..

Jk- Baby it's m-

Y/n- NO!NO!..I.. I'll do e-everyth-ing.. Don't h-h-hurt me...P-pleas-e..

Jk- No one is-

Y/n- Kook...Save m-me p-please..I'm s-sorry for e-e-everyt-hing...

Jk- Y/n...

Y/n- I.. I'll go a-away I p-promise...

I sigh as I touch jer but she crawls back miserably...Her back touches the wall as she stand up and back off from me...

Y/n- D-d-don-t...

Jk- Baby, it's me... Your kook!..Look at m-me...

She shakes her head multiple times as she slowly walks backwards..All the guards leave, leaving us alone as I take my baby steps towards y/n...

I hold her hand as she starts running but I hold her waist tightly...

Jk- Baby what hap-

Y/n- AHHHHHH!!!!

I cover her mouth with my hand as I go near her ear and whisper-

Jk- I love you baby... Kook is here with you..I'm here to save you..But only if you will calm down hm?... Shh.. Don't cry now..

She starts breathing heavily as I ket go of her mouth slowly..

Y/n- K-kook..I-I do-nt w-w-want to s-stay h-here....P-please s-save m-me...

Jk- Ok.. I'll take you with me.. Only of my baby will stop crying...

She sobs as I turn her around and vhp her face...

I peck her lips and pick her up baby style as I caress and pat her back, roaming in the room while she hugs me tightly and rests her head on my shoulder...

Panick attacks...

She's getting them.. but why?..Like she was all fine.. maybe because I yelled at her..She got a flashback?..Or maybe because...She saw someone.. aish..What the fuck am I thinking..It was probably because of me yelling at her... I'll be cautious from next time..

I Slowly enter inside the washroom as I try to put her on the counter but she holds me tightly..

Y/n- D-dont go...

Jk- I won't.. I'm just gonna help u bath baby..I'm here..So u want to bath with me?...

A slight nod I get from her before she makes an eye contact with me..

Y/n- I.. Don't w-wamt to go a-a-away from u a-all...Th-ey won't g-get me... Right?...

Jk- They won't... And we will shift from here tomorrow hm?..Or maybe tonight.. till then I won't leave u for a single second..We will go far away from here..7 seas away..Ok?..

Y/n- ...*sniffs*..

Jk- Aww(cringe🤪), baby, why are u crying now..

Y/n- Hungwy...

Jk- *smiles* I'll feed u but before that we will have to freshen up hm?..

She nods a little as I slowly put her on the counter and start removing her clothes...I remove her under garments as I pick up her tiny naked body and walk to the tub as I place her inside...I remove my clothes accept my boxers (😳😳🤫🤭) as I also sit in the tub with her..

I start washing her bod-

THATS ENOUGH FOR YA'LL ..GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE!! PERVERTED PEOPLE!

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)