She takes her shot as I do the same..

Y/n pov~

Yes! It's starting to work!!... He's moving around alot... Viagara really works quick..

I wink at the stripper in the corner as she walks out..

Y/n- I'll just come from the washroom hm?..

He nods and I stand up and go to a corner...

I peek out and see the stripper sitting on his lap and giving him lap dances...

I'm going to Make u face your real self..I know he doesn't loves me and just wants my bod-

*Shoot*..

................

He shots the stripper as everyone becomes silent everywhere..

Jk- sorry for disturbance guys.. you all can continue..

He yells as he stands up from his chair and walks towards the washroom..I run inside as I act to wash my hands when he enters..

Jk- *breaths heavily* Y/n...

Y/n- *Cute voice* yeah?..

Jk- .. Nothing... Let's go..h-home.. quick..

I nod as He comes near me and picks me up..He literally starts running outside as He sits on the driving seat with me on his lap...

Y/n- Are u fine?..

Jk- Y-

Y/n- You don't look so..

Jk- Im fine..Just drive baby...

I nod as I start driving the car..We reach our house real quick as it's 1 in night and streets are nearly empty means no traffic..

We both walk inside when he suddenly throws me over his shoulder...

Jk- so u thought, I didn't noticed my Baby putting some viagara in my drink hm?...You can be extremely clever but not more than me... And now.. You deserve a hard punishment..

Y/n- Y-you s-saw me?...

Jk- mhm~...

Y/n- A-ah..I...IM SOWWYYYYY!!! PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOOO!!

Jk- No point of yelling babe.. all rooms are sound proof... Unless I make u scream louder then this you know..

I try every single way to get out of his grip but he just straight takes me to our bedroom..

He Softly puts me on the bed and Hovers over me...

Jk- Don't worry, I won't do something vulgar without your permission but..If u grant me... Then I'm willing to tear u apart and eat u alive...So..Can I?..

Y/n- *sigh* Can I confess something first?..

Jk- Go ahead baby..

Y/n- see, that club and all..That was not a surprise..It..It was a test for umm...for you..*sad pout* I thought u just wanted my body..

Jk- *smile* I know already baby...And it's fine...

Y/n- I still didn't forgave u...BUT, I would like to give a chance to u.. Because accept everything u did I do remember mostly our memories and In all of them, You're making me happy and..I believe that...There must've been a reason for what u did..So..

Jk- so..

Y/n- I...I give u a chance to proove yourself...*smiles* As soon as I'll remember everything, I'll tell you...