"We get it, Jungkook has no control over it but that doesn't mean we can't always cover for him. And even so the least we can do is apologize to them and accept our fault in this. Why don't you get it Ryen? The more we let him go then his condition will get worse! I told you to get him check and bring him help but you-"

"And what! Have them tell me that my son is crazy! That he's gonna be like this for the rest of his life! Have people called him a freak! You don't understand how society is gonna treat my son if they knew this about him! Besides, Jungkook already hates himself. I can't lose my son by telling him the worst!" her chest rose from anger and sadness. Why does her son have to suffer so much!

"Please I beg you" she holds her husband's hands "please save my son.  You have done this before too. Whenever Jungkook caused trouble you were there to protect him. So what is the hestition for? Is it because of Taehyung?" she looks into her husband's eyes when her own widen.

"Or is it because he is Soyan's son?"  her voice lings with hater as she glares at her husband. When no answer came from her husband she understood it all.

She lets out a chuckle in disbelieve, her hands going on his head out in frustration she yells "you gonna fucking chose a woman son you used to be with over your own blood! How could you!" she cries more thinking how selfishes her husband was.

"That's not it! And you know that! It has nothing to do with Soyan but our son! So the least we can do is accept it our fault and-"

"Why should we be sorry? You think I don't know what we are trying to do? You want to apolozie because we want to marry Soyan faggot son! But know that as long as I live that will never happen! Nor will Jungkook ever agree" she moves away from her husband in disgust.

"You are very selfish Jin-woo but I won't let anything happen to my son" she said before heading out of the room.

Mr. Jeon sighs, closing his eyes. Something doesn't feel right to him.

"We are sorry about it Ms. Kim but we will bring justice to your son. But we have to wait till Taehyung wakes up and gives us father information" the officer said and just then the doctor walked out of the room.

"Kim Taehyung family?" the doctor asks when everyone rushes to his side. "How is my son a doctor?" his mother asks, eyes drowning in worries.

"Taehyung is stable now, the blocking in his airway was the cause of him being unconscious but in a couple hours he will be alright. Also there are a couple bruises so be careful. For now he is asleep but Other than that he is alright and you are more than welcome to take him home" the doctor said, sending relief to them all.

"Thank you doctor" they say before rushing into the room. But the seven infront of them have them halt in spot.

Taehyung was peacefully laying with his eyes closed and head resting close to Hoseok's chest. Hoseok who was trying hard not to move around and bring any kind of uncomfortness to Taehyung. Because Hoseok was the one to bring Taehyung in he was allowed to stay with him.

Hoseok turns to look at the other and gives a shy smile "I am sorry I couldn't leave him alone....it was my fault after all" he whispers in guilt looking down.

Taehyung's mother comes closer to them, first going to her son and gently caring his face. She has a faint smile looking at her son sleeping peacefully in Hoseok arm. She held onto Hoseok's hands which surprised the latter.

"Don't be sorry son, because of you my Tae is alright. Thank you so much" she said honestly.

Taehyung's ears were ringing with all the noses that were surrounding him. His eyes opened to see all his family gathered around him but he failed to notice how glued he was to Hoseok's arm.