He hovered over me as he put his hands beside me head, leaning closer..

Jk- I'm asking for the last time..Do.you.remember.me.?..

Y/n- ....No..*Scared*..

He gave me a nod before kissing me roughly...He bite my lip Making blood zone out of it in instant as I felt the taste of my own blood... matellic and warm with a hint of Rotten banana smell..

I Push my head to a side as I break the kiss but he quickly started Biting my neck...

I screamed in pain because the old marks were now burning...

I feel him smirk on my neck before he suddenly rip off my shirt...

Jk- If you were my baby...My doll... Then I wouldn't have done this...But you forced me for this... Because you are not my y/n, and U are still making it hard for me...

He said as he reach my bra and unhooked it..

Y/n- P-p-p-plea-s-s-e...B-boss..

Jk pov~

Boss...I like the name..

I throw away her bra as I start sucking her nipples..

Accept moaning, she starts crying more.. though her crying hurts my heart, I still just do it in my drunken state...

Y/n pov~

And he did it all.. here I am.. Laying naked under him while he is laying beside me...My clothes torn apart, being crumbled on the floor as well as his..

Without even a blanket, I'm still cuffed...As expected...He was saying a lie too...If he would've loved me then he wouldn't had Rap- leave it... Leave it...I don't want to talk about it...

I close my eyes but there is no tired ness in my eyes.. There is pain and hurt in my eyes...

Again my Fate won apon myself...

Keeping my eyes closed, I tried to sleep but I just can't...So I just laid there with my eyes closed until morning...What else can I even do...

________Morning______Jungkook pov____

I open my eyes as I spot y/n under me...

NAKED?...

We both are naked.. She's cuffed.. There is blood on the sheets..And we are in my basement... Torture room...

Did I...No....This can't happen...T-this..

Jk- H-hey..Y-y/n.. Wake up!!

Y/n- Is there anything left for me to do.. Cuz I'm already awake..

Jk- W-what happened...Last-t... night..

Y/n- *Sad chuckle* adding salt on my wounds aren't u.... You were the one who did everything last night..Why are you even asking me...

Jk- N-no..I can't do t-this..

Y/n- Oh but u did..*light sobs* You won..I loose... You will be so much happy aren't u..I know u are...It's fine..Be happy, But Let me clear one thing to you... I'll kill you if u didn't kill me...

Jk- I-I am so s-sorry..

Y/n- As if it can fix anything...

Even though her face was red, and she looked like, she was about to burst in tears, Not even a single tear left her eyes..

I slowly Stand up as I quickly un gift her..But she stays in the same position..

I make her wear my white t-shirt as I wear my boxers and sweats..

I button up the buttons on my shirt as I pick her up..

Y/n- Why do u even bother showing sympathy now..

Jk- I'm not showing sympathy.. and..L-last night..I was d-drunk-

Y/n- So u relieved your stress on me...It would've been fine....If u would've stopped on my first scream..

She look down as I control myself from crying..

I quickly head up the stairs and go straight to my room...I our her fragile figure on the bed as I cover her from the blanket..

Jk- do u need anything?..

Y/n- No... Nothing...

Jk- *sigh* I'm really...Very sorry..

Y/n- I hate you...I hate you..I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT!! EITHER KILL ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!

She scream as she slap me and start hitting in air...My face turns to my left as I feel her pain...That hurt in her voice...

I hug her tightly as she punch and slap me.. Pushing me away and crying out loud... her non breakable sobs as she Gives up on my shoulder crying out loud..

Jk- shh... shh...I-its fine.. You're strong....

Y/n- Why did u do that...

She asks in a whisper as I Sob silently and caress her hair..

Jk- That wasn't me..I-it was..My anger that blinded me...I really didn't wanted to do a-anything like that... Still...If u think, You should stay away from me.... Then u are free to d-do so...

Y/n- *whisper* You also left me....*wipes tears*

Jk- I..I didn't left u....I'm not leaving u! I'm not ready to let u go...

Y/n- *chuckles* Thanks...If u mean it... and.. Thanks again..If u don't mean It..

I sigh and kiss her forehead..

Jk- A-a... last c-chance?...

Y/n- I can't...

Jk- *sighs* I understand...

I break the hug as I get up from the bed, leaving from the room..

Y/n- Wait...Can u drop me..I-In..My room?..

Jk- ... YOU'RE NOT LEAVING?! *Gasps* Thank you.. Thank you so much..

I go towards her as I kiss her whole face..

Y/n- I wanna have a bath.. Drop me..

She commands as I peck her lips for the last time before picking her up as I take her to her old room...The room from where She started to get close to us until we both.....I hope she remembers everything quick..And then...

I'll make sure she tells the truth or..

I will be having to do something more worst than everything this..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)