Slipping his thumb back out of my mouth, he gently strokes it along my cheek bone, facing down on me like I'm somehow the one that is still in need of the satisfaction of his touch.

"You are so fucking beautiful... You should have let me do that along time ago... Fucking look at you, your the most gorgeous fucking mess." His lips fall down onto mine, this kiss so much slower than our previous one.

I'm a mess because that is what you make me; a mess of emotions, a mess of thoughts, a mess of affections and ever growing sentiments..

Kissing him, just fucking being with him is unlike anything I've experienced. The way we connect is beyond physical or any kind of basic desire. I can feel it through me, I can feel him weaving his way through every broken stitch in my soul and sewing it back together one tear at a time.

Hands continue to roam all over my body, the gentle layer of perspiration that coats it making it easy for him to embrace every inch of my dermis under his contact. His hips move to sit against mine, his own stiff erection now brushing against my sensitive length as he grinds against me whilst deepening the kiss.

I can already feel the energy returning to my muscles, my body quickly becoming reinvigorated by him as his hot flesh continues to mix with my own. Things are slower now, the heat and lust that were just there are quickly being replaced with something else; the clawing nails making way for delicate touches, the biting teeth dissolving into soft kisses.

My hands fall down his back until I'm clutching on to his cheeks, his lips parting from mine as he lays our foreheads together, blanketing us in a fire of our own creation as I start to guide his hips into thrusting against my body.

I just want to have him with me... Connected to me... I fucking crave him.

He rolls against me with strength, our swords crossing as his awakens my own and I encourage him to go harder. His head never leaves mine as I pull him back until he's almost left me entirely, his tip just teasing at my stem before I push him so his length runs again between our bodies. He loves this, his breath against my face drawing more and more ragged as I continue to force our bodies together.

I pull him back again, my hands kneading at his full ass with the tips of my fingers digging into his supple flesh, but I pull him back too far. As I slip him against me again he follow through but this time slides directly between my own cheeks.

We both pause, his dripping tip brushing against my opening and making us catch a combined hitched breath in our throats.

Can we... Am I ready...?

He pulls back and slips through again, this time applying pressure as the edge of his head makes direct contact with my spot of connection. Fuck, I want him... The hand that had been sitting on the back of my neck leaves it as he searches through the sheets for something, his eyes never leaving mine as he continues to thrust against me.

I become so innately lost in his eyes that I don't even realise when he starts to move his body back, making room for his hand to slide between us until the cold gel that coats his fingers brushes against my opening.

He did his research, and he came prepared... I really want to fucking kiss him right now.

His fingers circle my hole, coating me in a thick layer of lubrication as we continue to gaze endlessly into each others eyes.

Fuck... This is happening...

He brings his other hand behind my neck, his whole body against mine as he stops all motion and just looks at me for consent.

"Can I do this to you?" He asks with the gentlest voice, every emotion in his eyes telling me that if I told him to stop right now he absolutely would.

I don't need him to stop. I want to feel him inside me.

Taking my own hand to the back of his head, I hold his face until I can reach his lips, giving him a kiss that will tell him everything he needs to know. He holds me so tight, keeping our kiss connected as he gently presses his finger against me, before entering inside with a single gentle thrust.

"Fuck..."

It's been a fucking while... The burning sensation that was there the first time is back, but I know if I allow myself the time to breathe it will quickly pass.

He doesn't move, kissing me slowly but allowing me this space to breathe. My breathing steadies, his kiss strengthening whilst he gently pulls his slick finger out before pressing back in again. He already feels like he's so deep inside me, I can only imagine how full I'm going to feel when this is all of him instead.

But fuck... he feels...

He comes out again, but as he pushes in for the third time I feel my body begin to relax, that indescribable sense of pleasure starts to take over, my dick growing between us quickly as I wrap my legs around his hips and allow him a greater access.

"Miles... Fuck... It's good..."

There's definitely a change in him when he realises that the feeling within me has moved itself from pain to very much pleasure. I pull him down harshly onto my lips, my desire for him growing hungrier. Our bodies become completely entangled and his chest firmly presses down on mine as his whole body starts to follow through on the way his hand is thrusting in and out of me.

He's hardly given me the opportunity to grow accustomed to having someone inside me again, before he adds a second finger and I feel myself stretching to accommodate him. He continues to explore me, my legs tightening around his waist and my hands holding firmly against the back of his head to keep us connected as he twists and circles within me until suddenly...

"Fuck! Miles...!"

My semi instantly hardens into a throbbing rod and he smirks down at me when he realises what he's just found. Pressing his fingertips against it again, my toes curl into his back and I can feel the tremble threatening to spill out through every one of my limbs when he pulls out only to push forcefully back in against it again.

Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck...

My dick is leaking against my stomach, the pleasure that his fingers are bringing me right now is so different than anything he's been able to do before. This is something intimate, our bodies truly connecting as he continues to press in and out of me with gentle force, matching each thrust of his wrist with one of his hips until his wood is rubbing against my body as well.

"Fuck... Miles! Fuck... Harder..."

He doesn't hesitate, pulling back and pushing in harder than ever before until my mind is spinning as his whole body seems to start coming undone at just the view of what he's doing to me.

This... Fuck, this is so much more than I ever thought it would be...

He adds a third finger just as I wrap my fist around his throbbing cock. The scream of joy that emanates straight from my chest is way too fucking loud for someone not to have heard us. I've never been more grateful that Liam is a seriously heavy fucking sleeper than I am at this moment.

He thrusts into my hand at the same rate he thrusts into me, everything building to release as he begins to stroke over the point within me that turns my once stiff legs into nothing but jelly.

The emotions within me all rise to the surface, emotions I see mirrored in his eyes. Words sitting at the tip of my tongue, desperate leave and enter him. I swear to fuck he can see them, he knows exactly what's going on in my mind.

You know what you are to me Miles...

Just as I can see the sun rising through the horizon, just beyond the edge of the waterfall we were about to plummet over, he takes his hands away from me, pulling himself from my fist and moving until he has his member angled at my pleading entrance.

He pushes against it, not enough to enter me but enough to tell me exactly what he wants right now.

What we want.

The fluttering within my stomach spreads up into my chest, the man I adore bringing his body flush against mine as he wraps his arms around my form and holds me to him whilst his lips come almost into contact with mine.

I can feel his heat, the emotion cascading from his pores and hitting my soul. His body is wrapped around every inch of me and I can feel a wall I'd built long ago starting to crumble as he looks at me with...

Every beautiful moment with him flashes before my eyes; the first kiss, the first night he fell asleep on my chest, watching him lay amongst the stars, every stolen look...

All melding into one perfect combination that stands alone as him and everything he means to me. He pushes between my cheeks until I can feel the tip of him starting to force its way through.

We're going to...

"Miles, I lo-"

Then the images change.

Blood.

Pain.

His dead eyes.

The squeak of the bathroom door.

Fear.

... Harley.

My body jumps back, pulling away from the connection before it can truly be made. The radiating happiness that was running through my body with warmth is quickly filled with ice as fear replaces every inch of it.

"Josh..?" I can't look at him. I can't...

Fuck, I can't do this again. I can't lose another one... I can't lose anyone else I love.

I can't... I can't....

Miles is talking to me but I can't hear him. His body gently slipping off mine but taking me with him until we are both laying on our sides with his hands capping my face.

"Josh, fuck. I shouldn't have... I should have known you went ready for that.."

I was ready... I really thought I was.

My vision of him is blurry, it isn't until he swipes the tear away from my cheek that I realise why.

One day Josh, you give yourself one day to cry, today is not that day. Fucking stop it.

"I'm sorry... It wasn't... I'm sor-"

"Shhh..Shhh..." He reaches around my whole body and pulls me in tightly against him, leaving my head on his chest and stroking the back of my hair as these tears refuse to fucking stop. "Don't say sorry. You don't have anything to say sorry about... Josh, we are only ever going to do what you want and when you want it. If you're never ready for something like that then that's okay, as long as I get to keep holding you in my arms I don't give a fuck about the rest of it... Having any part of you is enough."

I really want to tell him thank you. I want him to know how much everything he says and does means to me, I just know that I can't get the words out right now.

This fear.. This pain.. This guilt. It's just never going to go away is it?

I don't deserve to live without it anyway. It's the penance for my crime.

Miles doesn't let go, even when the emotional turmoil exhausts my body and I find myself falling asleep against his chest, he still doesn't relinquish his hold on me.

He keeps me in his embrace all through the night, all through the nightmares. He strokes my hair, continuing to whisper nothing but sweet chants of hope and love into my ear every time I wake, until the stars outside are replaced with a glorious sunshine.

I don't know when he finally fell asleep, his lips slowly parting as he lets out air, his hand still firmly against my back and refusing to let me leave his body.

I always knew I'd have to tell someone one day. I wouldn't be able to hide the visions that haunt my worst dreams from someone that can look directly into my soul forever.

He hasn't asked, with Miles there is never any pressure. He doesn't need to know what's wrong to know how to comfort you, he's been taking care of everyone without them noticing for his entire life.

Fuck, I'm the luckiest man on this fucking planet to be able to call him my boyfriend.

I'll tell him, one day... just not today.

I'm so sorry Harley...

Please remember to vote and comment beauts ❤😍📖