We are currently in garden as there are so many guards inside of our guest/dealers.

Jennie lay on my lap as I rest lazily on the couch while my hairs flying here and there because of the warm air breezing in the cold weather... Still it's not that cold today probably because the sun is right above our heads..

Anyways..I Close my eyes relaxing in the sun while jennie, playing with my bracelet in my hand I'm wearing..

Suddenly I felt something crawling on my neck as I scream my lungs out making jennie scream too and I start to fight in air with myself removing any type of bug that's on me while jennie standing behind a guard being scared..

Suddenly all boys rush out with guards surrounding us as Jk back hug me and hold my arms in front..

Jk- What happened baby?

Y/n- I-is there any b-bug on me-e?

I said in fear as I hear him sigh..

Jk pov~

Aish this girl..It's nothing but just a strand of a broken air of hers dangling on her neck...I remove it as I put it in front of her face..

Jk- That's ur bug..

I take her hand and put the hair in her hand as she looks at me and then look down..

Y/n- Oh..S-sorry..

She spoke lowly as I smile and Peck her head before picking her up as I take her to the couch and put her on my lap sitting down..

Jk- don't be sorry baby..

I said as I start to cheer her up from her sulking pout and finally succeeds in 10 mins....I then go back again to continue my meeting leaving the girls alone in the garden with our guards for security..

_____________Lunch time________________

We all just finished our food as I see y/n yawning slightly as well as jennie.. Tae pick up jennie as he spoke-

Tae- I think we will have rest as we have our engagement tomorrow as well as she is tired so....*smile*

Jennie- Y/n..

Y/n- Hm...*sleepy*

Jennie- Can we sleep together?

Y/n- Ok..

Jk/tae- WHAT?!

Y/n- What?

Jennie- I mean to "sleep together"...Not "SLEEP" together..

Y/n- Is there even any difference between them?

Jk- Don't act innocent baby..

Y/n- Wdym?

I get close to her as I whisper in her ear..

Jk- U really don't know what she means?

Y/n- Um no?

Jk- She means....Ugh! U are not innoce-

Y/n- I can't understand what u mean!!!

Jk- fine.. Let's see..

I said and pull her near me from her waist aa I slide my hand under her sweater and unbuckle her Bra..

Y/n- K-kook-

Jk- shh...U don't know anything baby..

I whispered as she made a confused face making me actually curious..Now I wonder what does she actually know..In perverted ways.. like..She never curse, never acting all dominant..Just cute and all..

Jk- Um.. Jennie u can sleep with her tomorrow..I need her right now.. Sorry! And..Bai!

I pick up my baby and run to my room as I hear everyone chuckle with y/n wiggling in my arms by swinging her tiny legs but I don't care..

I throw her on the bed and lock the main gate before hovering over her as I pin her hands beside her head..

Dirty talk ahead (13+ ahead)~

Jk- I'll get straight to the point...How do u give birth to a baby..

Y/n- w-what?

Jk- C'mon tell me..I dont know..

Y/n- Um....U h-have to... um..

Jk- Aish...Just tell me already!!

She sighs as she makes a confuse face..

Jk- what happened?

Y/n- Well... I'll not be shy any more...We have to do some stuff... But..I dont know what stuff...I think a boy has ti to everything and a girl just have to do whatever he says...

I widen my eyes in shock as I look at her making a cute pout..

Jk- W-what about that o-other day.. when u called me...Daddy?

Y/n- oh that...Well, I heard jimin oppa watching something on his phone through which I heard a girl screaming and calling someone daddy while I also heard a sound of a boy which sounded young and not as old as an old man..So..I just called u that in a joking way...Why? Is something wrong?

Jk- Everything is wro-.... leave it... mmm..So...U don't know how to make a baby right?

Y/n- .....*confuse pout*

Jk- *smiles*

I peck her as I leave her hands and leave my body on her..

Y/n- K-koo u-ur crushing-g me..

I chuckle and get off her as I Slide down the bed, sitting on the mat on the floor..

Y/n- *yawns slightly* I'm sleepy..

I back look her as I sit on the bed and take her in my lap..

Y/n- mm?..

Jk- What? Take a nap..

Y/n- Like this?

Jk- Yeah?..

Y/n- Nooo! Let's lay down!!

I sigh defeated as I fall backwards on the bed laying on the pillows while y/n quickly lay on top of me relaxing her tiny body..

I wrap my hands around her waist and pull the cover on both of us by my foot before I rub her back and see her slowly dozing off...

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)