Jk- Aish..uR wELcOmE~

I mock as she chuckle and.. Suddenly kiss me..I immediately return it and slide my hand under her sweater just to feel her shiver..

I cover her back along with her head from the blanket as I rub her back still not breaking the kiss...

She pat my arm telling she's out of breath as I break the kiss and hug her..

Completely a baby.. She snuggled in my shoulder resting on me as I caress her back when the door suddenly opened revealing jennie and v..

Jennie- Y/N!

Y/n- Mm..*yawns*

Suddenly tae picked up y/n in a back hug, removing her from me as she whine while jennie also pull me up from the bed from my arm..

Jennie- What do u guys think u are doing?

Jk- Um... Chilling? In our room...In our mansion..?

Tae- Bruh... Dude it's ur engagement the day after tomorrow! And u guys are being a brat-

Y/n- I'm not a brat nor my koo is! *Cat eyes*

Tae- Ok I agree u are not but he is..It's his responsibility to take his precious soon-to-be wife to shopping as I'm taking jen..

He said as He peck jennie..

Y/n pov~

I sigh as Tae oppa finally leave me and without wasting a second, I hug jk as I snuggle in his chest trying to create warmth in this cold as I standint bare feet on the cold mat..

Jennie- Yah u!

She said as she turned me around while I whine even more than before because..Now I'm sleepy as koo already made me warm up!

Jennie- U both have 30 mins to get ready and leave from the house with us and if not, then we will be having u take u without ur wish..

She said and pulled tae oppa with her before closing the door as I quickly jump on kook trying to get his warmth by rubbing his shoulder but that doesn't work..

Jk- Are u that cold babe?

Y/n- mm..

Jk- Aish these brats..Come let me get u ready..

He said as I look at him shock..

Jk- What? Don't be embarrassed!

Y/n- B-but still...*blush* I'm shy..*mumble*

He snuggle his nose with mine as He  pull my waist to him..

Jk- Don't be...U don't even have a complete one month before I ruin u.. just 5 days... and...U know what I'll do with u baby..

He said as I hid my face in his neck while he laugh and start to tease me... Finally, after some more 5 mins, I agree to get ready by him and...Yeah I change my undergarments on my own..

He lay me on the bed softly as he peck me..

Jk- What? Why don't u pay attention on me? Is there something more interested than me on the wall or what?

Y/n- No..its just.. that..

Jk- Yeah..

Y/n- .....I'm lower chubby so...

Jk- *chuckles* no ur not..And even if u are then I don't care..I love YOU not ur BODY( every boy should)...

He then smiles and again pecks me before making me wear my outfit..

Then he changes into his clothes and then makes me sit on his lap, meanwhile he do my hair..

And here I am... Being all ready by my soon-to-be husband...