"You look beautiful love." I told her as she came closer to me.

"Thank you baby. Are you going to be okay on your own?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'll be fine love. You enjoy a day with your mum. You deserve a break." I told her as my hands rested on her hips.

"Ok, just call me if you need me ok." She told me sternly before I pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"I will love." I told her as she reconnected our lips in a heated passionate kiss. I felt as her hands slowly brushed down my back and under my shirt. I quickly stopped the movement and removed her hands from under my shirt. "I'll see you later. I love you." I told her as I pressed a gentle peck to her lips.

"I love you." She said quietly, I could see the disappointment in her eyes but I don't really feel ready yet. I still don't want her to see my scars as much as I know it's hurting her.

Lizzie's pov

As soon as I got in the passenger seat of my mums car she started the engine before she noticed my confused state because of the way he removed my hands from under his shirt.

"Penny for your thoughts." She said softly not taking her eyes off the road.

"I uh I don't know." I said as I looked out of the window. "It's hard to talk about this with you."

"You can talk to me about anything, I can give you advice or just be here to listen to what's on your mind." She said softly as she sent a gentle smile my way. Ok well this is going to be an awkward conversation.

"Ok then. Well we haven't been intimate since before he left to go on tour and that was over 6 months ago. And I ran my hand under his shirt this morning and he just removed it without saying anything. He always wears clothes all the time now and even to sleep in." I said as I looked out of the window.

"Well it justs seems like he's insecure about his body now. He has more scars than what he had before and they're worse than the ones he already had. You just need to reassure him that you don't care about that because you love him for him and not his body. Just like he loves you for you and not your fame." She told me softly which I let out a sigh knowing that she's right. "You just have to give him time and reassure him."

"Thank you Mum." I told her with soft smile. "So what are we doing today?"

"Oh we're going to have lunch with your sisters and do some shopping. The four of us." She said as she pulled up outside a restaurant. It didn't take us long to see both MK and Ashley already sat a the table waiting for us. We all sat and conversed in small talk while we waited for our food. After we had finished in the restaurant we went to the mall to shop for clothes. I had found the most beautiful jade green dress, with off shoulder sleeves (AN I'm not sure if that's what you really call since I'm not entirely a girly girl.) I picked it up in my size and went with some black ankle boots to go with it.

"Ok so let's go back to ours so you can get changed into that dress to show Y/N when you get home." Ashley said with an excited smile while I just laughed and nodded. We went back to my mums to get ready with the help of the twins. When we walked downstairs I saw my mum with tears in her eyes which seemed weird.

"You do know I'm not going to senior prom mum, I'm just showing my boyfriend my new dress." I told her with a chuckle as she calmed herself.

"I know baby girl, its just that you look so beautiful." She said as she hugged me tightly. OK she is definitely being weird. The twins decided that they would both take me home since my mum was already at home.

"Let us know what he says about the dress." They both said at the same time. Which I have been used to since we were kids

"I will, thank you for today. I love you both." I said as I got out of the car.

"We love you too." They both said in unison. I walked up to the house and let myself in. It was in darkness except for candles lighting the way into the back yard. As soon as I walked outside I was greeted with Y/N standing there in a grey suit with a wide smile on his face which made me smile just as wide as I walked upto him.

"Hi baby." I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck playing with the hair at the back of his neck.

"Hi love, you look absolutely stunning." He said as he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips which I tried to deepen but he quickly pulled away and pulled out my chair for me. "Dinner will be ready now." He said as he pushed me in before giving me a kiss on the cheek before running in and bringing out two plates of his famous pasta. The same recipe he cooked the first time I went to his apartment. "For you my love." He said as he placed it down in front of me with a glass of red wine.

"Thank you baby, but what's the occasion." I asked him as I started to tuck in.

"I just wanted to do something special for you. A thank you for sticking by me these past months since I've been home and to show you how much I love and appreciate you." He said with a fuzzy smile. His words made my heart beat faster. He put some slow music on in the background while we both ate in a comfortable silence. Once we had both finished he stood up and held out his hand for me.

"May i have this dance?" He said with his goofy smile that i have missed. I just nodded with a wide smile and took his hand allowing him to pull me up. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist while we swayed to the music.

"I've never really told you how much you never cease to amaze me. The way you are with everyone, you always see the good in people and you also make me want to be the best that i can be to prove that i am worthy of having someone as amazingly beautiful both inside and out in my life. Not just to know you but to get to hold you close and love you more everyday we spend together. You have no idea how lucky I am that I get to call you mine." He said as he let go of me and reached inside his pocket and got down on one knee. "Please make me the luckiest man alive if you'll have me. So Elizabeth Chase Olsen will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

AN

Wow a triple update today. Hope you guys enjoy.

Love you dudes ❤