💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna play a game?" The younger asks with excitement in his voice and twinkling eyes filled with hope.

"I'm sorry, Joon, but I'm really tired. Why don't you go ask someone else?" The dancer answers. The eyes of the other sadden for a moment before he puts a bright smile on ones again and nods his head. He walks to the oldest maknae and taps his shoulder to grab his attention.

"Chim, you wanna play a game?"

"I'm busy, maybe you can read a book or something. Or ask one of the others." Said male says, before putting his earbud back in. The older sighs before sitting next to the second oldest, who takes one side of his headphones off to listen to the younger.

"Hyung, do you wanna play a game with me?"

"I'm sorry, but I really have to finish this song today. Jungkook is in his room, why don't you go ask him?" Yoongi says in a soft voice, a sweet gummy smile decorating his lips. The leader nods and stands up, walking to the maknae's room.

After getting rejected by both the youngest and the oldest, he makes his way back to the living room. Taehyung is now also sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"Hey Tae, you want to play a game with me?"

"Joon seriously, can't you keep yourself busy?! You're not a child anymore, we don't have to accompany you at every moment! You're so annoying!" The other yells at him. Namjoon stands there, eyes filled with tears as he looks at the younger. He looks around the room. The other members don't say anything, but they don't need to for him to know that they agree with the singer. Only Yoongi looks at him with sympathy, but in that moment, Joon can't make out the difference between sympathy and annoyance.

His head is hung low as he walks to his room. He can't let the others see his tears, he'll annoy them even more if he does. He lays in his bed, curling up under the duvet as his sobs fill the room.

The next day he wakes up, tear tracks covering his rosy cheeks, eyes red and head pounding. He goes into the bathroom and erases all traces of him crying the day prior. He doesn't know when he fell asleep, he only knows that he cried for a long time and didn't eat, not even answering when the oldest member came to ask if he wanted to eat from the other side of his closed bedroom door, just keeping quiet.

All his energy from yesterday vanished thin air, leaving an exhausted leader to deal with his head- and heartache. He gets ready and takes his bag for dance practice, walking to the front door and putting on his shoes, leaving to work without saying a word to the other members.

That's how he spends his day, avoiding the others and keeping quiet in a corner of the room when he had to be between the same walls as them, thinking that his presence alone would annoy them. He doesn't want to annoy them, he'd do anything to make them happy. That includes making himself seem invisible.

That's how he spends the next to weeks, making himself seem like a ghost, staying in the studio late and leaving for work early in the morning, staying silent during practice and keeping himself out of the picture as much as possible.

To say the members are worried would be an understatement. They feel guilty and just want the leader to act like he normally would, happy and energetic, but serious, protective and mature when needed. They want their old Joonie back. They thought he might come when they do a Vlive, for ARMY, but he stayed locked up in his studio, completely isolated by the sound proof walls and closed door.

The fans were alarmed when they didn't see the male, but 6 sad men. They looked like lost puppies without their precious leader, but the youngest rapper didn't couldn't look past their fake smiles and thought he was doing a good job in keeping them contented.

Now the leader was crying in his studio, like he has been doing every day for the past couple of weeks. What he doesn't know is that he didn't close the door properly.

When the boys walk through the hallway, on their way to the elevator, sad expressions on their faces, notice the slightly opened door of the leader's studio. Their eyes light up for a second but guilt quickly eats them alive as they hear the painful sobs from the man inside.

Yoongi is the first to move, walking into the studio and taking the younger in his warm embrace. Namjoon looks up surprised as more arms wrap around him.

"Why are you doing this, hmm?"

"D-don't-t wa-want to ann-oy you g-guys." He whispers between hiccups and sniffles.

"You'll never annoy us. I'm sorry I yelled at you that day, I was just really tired."

"S-so I'm no-not a b-burde-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Joon. You're not a burden and you never will be. We love you, always."

The rapper breaks down crying once again, melting in their embraces.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing, just... I really thought you didn't want me with you."

"Oh, Joonie"

After a few minutes of hugging, they all pull back. Jungkook makes the older's bag and carries it while the other members grab their own bags, which they dropped earlier. Jin is still besides him when he stands up. As soon as he puts his weight on his legs, his knees buckle. The oldest is just quick enough to catch him before he falls to the ground.

"You really exhausted yourself, didn't you?" He asks, the younger giving an awkward smile in response. Before he can register anything, he's being lifted in the air by the maknae and being carried to the elevator.

When they get home, the youngest carries the leader to his bed. They all lay down with him. Yoongi turns on the tv in the room and starts Namjoon's favorite movie. They all cuddle while watching.

When the movie finishes, they all look at the male who is lightly snoring in the middle of the group, head resting on the second youngest's chest.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again and I'll protect you." Taehyung whispers.

"We promise..."

1702 words

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜