💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?

Начните с самого начала

"You're such a bad dancer."
"Why are you in BTS?"
"You don't deserve to be with them."
"Do you really think you can rap."
"You're so ugly!"
"Why can't you just die already?"

The voices keep whispering. He tries to ignore it, but it only becomes louder and louder. The whispers turn into speaking, into yelling, into screaming. He can't ignore it. He can't do anything but listen to what they have to say about him. The more he hears it, the more he starts to believe it.

I am ugly. I'm a horrible dancer. I don't deserve them, don't deserve to be in the group. I can't rap. I should just die already.

Thoughts keep roaming in his mind. It's the only thing he can hear together with the voices. His thoughts are like a hole he can't get out of, like a whirlwind that keeps him trapped within.

Suddenly there is a bright light, he can finally take in his surroundings. He isn't on a brick or cement floor like he thought he was. He's on a rock. Only now he notices he's tied up.  He's not in a room, but he's outside. The other members are in front of him, only a few meters away. They are all tied up.

A gun is placed to Jin's head. A fire is raging behind Yoongi. A rope is tied around Namjoon's neck. Jimin is slowly being submerged in water. A knife is being held to Taehyung's chest. Jungkook is getting beaten up, laying on the ground, badly wounded.

He watches as they all get killed and he can't do anything about it...

He shoots up, full of sweat, sitting on his bed, tears running down his cheeks. He's breathing harshly and his heart feels like it's trying to beat out of his chest. He looks around. The bed besides his is empty, no Jimin. He sobs loudly in the darkness of his room.

The door flies open and a worried Yoongi rushes inside. He takes in the heart breaking sight of his dongsaeng's before running toward the younger and bringing him into his embrace. Hoseok flinches away from the touch, but the older keeps him close, not letting go.

"You're dead, you're supposed to be dead. Y-you we-were b-urnt a-alive."

"Sshhh, it wasn't real. It was all a nightmare."

"The o-others, they were ki-killed too. Th-They-"

"It wasn't real, everything is okay."

"The ot-others, where a-are they?!"

Loud sobs and heavy breathing is the only thing that can be heard besides the dancer's frantic mumbling. Suddenly, five more pares of arms embrace the two. The warmth of all the member around him finally calming him down enough to melt into the second oldest's chest.

"We're all here, Hobi."

"C-Chim, where were y-you?"

"I went to get a glass of water. I'm sorry I wasn't here." The younger whispers in a guilty voice.

"I-it's okay."

It takes a few minutes, but the dancer's breathing finally goes back to normal, his sobs reduced to sniffles and his tears have stopped. His head pounds from all the crying and his eyes feel heavy, tired from the whole ordeal.

"Sleep, we'll stay here." The oldest whispers. The members all get into the dancer's bed and embrace him. The maknae begins to sing softly, lulling his hyung into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Since then, the other's constantly pamper him, take care of him and protect him, like a bulletproof vest.

1263 words

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜

I need this! Just saying

It would look so good on him😣

3.11.2021