A sudden whimper leaves his lips, thus breathing uncountably it feels as if someone was suffocating him. His legs gave up on him, making him fall to his knees. He was crumbling inside wanting to throw up but everything was burning him. His body screams pain as he tries to stand.

"I a-m fine" he shuttles with shaking hands patts his burning chest.

Jungkook stares into the glowing night taking slow breaths

Jungkook stares into the glowing night taking slow breaths. Something in him wasn't settling well as what he witnessed was bothering him. When Taehyung was surrounded by Jay and his man he didn't stay but left...what itching was the look that Taehyung had when they made eye contact.

Yes, Jungkook had left them alone but it begged him, it couldn't stand the horror in Taehyung eyes which made him return to the locker room but it was too late as he stand in the far corner watching Yoongi beating the life out of Jay and Jimin holding onto Tahyung who had lifeless appearances in him. His shirt sleeves tore from the side and he could see the bruises on them.

Jungkook wanted to approach the man but his feet were hesitant to move because somewhere in him was the guilt of leaving him alone...whatever happened to Taehyung he would have prevented.

"Aish!" He came to a sitting position because his mind was a mess. "It's not my fault he shouldn't have been there in the first place!" He tried to defend himself but it only made it worse as he remembered that Taehyung had come for him.

It is always like that no matter how many times Jungkook had shut him away, Taehyung never failed to show up in front of him. It was a game day because then Taehyung made it up to him to come and personally greet him and congratulate him for winning the game and leave snacks even if Jungkook doesn't touch them.

"Jungkook" He turns to his father who walks the stairs to him. "Yes, appa" he answered.

"What are you doing up here? It's cold

"What are you doing up here? It's cold. He sits next to his son and sighs "just wanted to be here" Jungkook doesn't look at his father.

"It is nice out here. Oh, I meet one of your friends today Kim Taehyung-"
"Taehyung," Jungkook says looking at his father who has a pleasing smile. "Yes that boy he is the son of my old friend....that boy was so sweet and beautiful" Mr. Jeon continued.

"He is not my friend" Jungkook lays down looking away from his father.

"Why isn't that boy cute and talented? Have you seen his work? He is doing the hall decorating for tomorrow" he said, making Jungkook eye him wide.

"Why him? He can't do that!" he shouts, learning a glare from his father "and why can he not?"

Jungkook opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out "Taehyung will be the one and it has already started. Which reminds me, I told his mother that you would be the one to go pick up Taehyung and bring him to the hall" Jungkook's eyes widened, and jumped on his feet, scaring his father.

"What do you mean you told her that I am gonna pick up Taehyung? How could you do that? You didn't even ask me-"

"I am your father, I don't need to ask you anything. If I said you go pick him up then you will" Mr. Jeon says coming to his son's level.

"I can't Appa! I am busy" he lies! There is no way he's gonna be in a scare with Taehyung alone, he can't be annoyed with the thoughts of Taehyung mumbling every shit.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't make me repeat myself!" he shouts, surprising Jungkook. His father never raises his voice at anyone, especially Jungkook. He is too calm for that but right now he seems completely different.

"Besides, if you don't start talking to him and get to know how you are gonna make your future work," he said.

Jungkook frowns at his father's words "what do your future work" supposed to mean?" he questions but Mr. jeon just smiles at him and fixes his shirt.

"You know soon my pabo son" is all he says before walking away leaving a confused and concerned Jungkook.

Wherever his father says something like that Jungkook has always ended up in a mess!