chapter 50

The next morning they were asleep naked in bed when Timothy came in.

Timothy; mommy mommy mommy. Wake up.

Robbins; hey Little man, your up early.

Timothy; mommy you okay today?

Robbins; yes, mommy is fine today because I get to spend it with you and mama.

Russell; and don't forget your going for a sleepover with auntie Jo and uncle Alex tonight.

Timothy excitedly; yay auntie JoJo.

Russell; Baby how about you go play for a minute while we get dressed.

Timothy; okay mama.

Georgia turned to Arizona leaning her head on her shoulder while wrapping her arm around her waist.

Russell; morning beaut.

Robbins; morning, happy anniversary my love.

Georgia pulled Arizona so they were facing eachother, she gave her multiple kisses on the lips that got more and more passionate each time. Arizona felt Georgia's hand move down and grab her ass. She let out a slight moan before pulling away.

Robbins; not now, don't forget our son is in the next room thinking we are getting dressed.

Russell; fine, I just can't resist you, especially when your naked

Georgia then kissed and bit Arizona's neck, which made Arizona temporarily forget about that she just said "not now" as she enjoyed it a bit too much. Shaking herself out of her pleasure Arizona stopped Georgia again.

Robbins; stop it. We need to get up.

Russell rolling her eyes; okay, okay.

They both got up out of bed and put on some lounge clothes, Georgia wore a baggy tshirt and some shorts while Arizona wore a vest top and some maternity leggings. They took Timothy downstairs and enjoyed a breakfast of waffles with chopped fruit. Once they were finished Arizona took Timothy through to the living room while Georgia made them both a cup of tea. Georgia didnt hear Arizona walk back into the kitchen. She leant her head on Georgia's shoulder and wrapped her arms around Georgia's waist, slipping her hand down the front of Georgia's shorts.

Russell; oh hello beaut.

Robbins; hey.

Russell; what are you doing?

Robbins; something I know you would like

Arizona started kissing Georgia's neck while slipping her hand further into her shorts making Georgia let out a quiet moan of pleasure.

Russell; beaut... Timothy is just in the other room.

Robbins smirking; then your going to have to keep it down then, aren't you.

Russell; mhm

Arizona teased Georgia's entrance, rubbing up towards her clit.

Russell; Az...

Georgia turned around with Arizona's hand still caressing her and pulled Arizona in for a passionate kiss, letting out little moans every now and again from the contact. Arizona lifted Georgia's leg with her free hand so she could gain better access to her center, she pushed two fingers deep inside causing Georgia to gasp and jolt. She then pushed them in and out.

Russell; fuck... Az

Robbins; ssshhh. He'll hear you.

Russell; fuck I love you