chapter 8

Smut warning

It was 5 weeks later and Arizona spots Georgia walking down the hall from the pit after doing an ortho consult, she looked very frustrated, Arizona had something exciting to tell her which would more than likely cheer her up. 

Robbins; hey Georgia, sooo... as you know I am getting married in a week...

Russell rolling her eyes; yes I know... look Az if your going to ask me to be your maid of honour is a bit short notice.

Robbins; what... ooh no, no. I mean I'd love you to be, but we aren't having any at all... anyway... guess who is coming tomorrow.?

Georgia waited for Arizona to tell her even though she already knew as she had spoken to Barbera last night about it, she just loved to see Arizona burst with excitement.

Robbins; MY PARENTS!

Russell; oh... yeah I already knew that.
(She giggled as Arizona playfully hit her on the arm) ouch.

Robbins; you let me stand there waiting to tell you when you already know, bitch. (She giggled)

Russell; sorry I've always found you funny and cute when you get all excited to tell me something. I spoke to your mom last night, she called me and organised a time we can have a coffee and a catch up.

They both laughed about it some more and got on with the rest of their days, Georgia had a amputation to perform in the afternoon. The girl in the pit she did a consult on had a really badly shattered femur and the scans showed there was no way she was going to be able to save the leg, she tried to come up with some way to save it and she even went to see Callie with the scans but even she agreed there was no other choice but to amputate.

When her day was finished she decided to go to Joe's for a quick drink before heading home. There was a few other people there from the hospital too.

Karev; hey Georgia, can I buy you a drink?

Russell; umm... sure why not.

Karev; you look upset so I thought I would come make sure your doing okay.

Russell; I'm okay, just I had to amputate 1this young girls leg and it hit me kinda hard you know.

Karev; yeah those kind of things really suck. Sorry to hear that.

Russell; it's fine. I just completely understand what that poor girl is going to have to go through before she is going to feel almost normal again... You never really do feel normal actually, everybody just looks at you differently, that's the bit that sucks more than anything else.

Karev; what do you mean differently?

Russell; well there are two types of look, one with the leg on and that's the "omg your so brave" look then with the leg off its the "feeling so sorry for you" look. That's why 9 times out of 10 I don't tell anybody about mine.

Karev; yeah I didn't know about that and I can see why you don't announce it, I mean it's not noticeable when your walking about.

Russell; oh... I thought you knew. Well it happened a long time ago now so I've definitely learnt how to hide it well.

Alex giggles and feels small butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know whether to make it obvious or not, he knows she is gay but he couldn't stop the thoughts. Plus she is an attending and he is just a resident.

As the night got later The drunker Georgia got to the point she could not stand without any help.

Karev; how exactly are you getting home? You are wasted.