chapter 9

The next morning Georgia woke up early as she usually did. She could feel somebody was laying behind her but she was too worried to look round at who it might be. She had no memory of what happened the night before the only thing she did know is that she was naked and had the worst hangover she had had in a long time.
She braved looking round and saw Karev sound asleep beside her. She gently lifted the sheet to see he was also completely naked. She carefully sat up and slipped her prosthetic on and quietly walked to her bathroom, trying her hardest not to wake him. She stood looking at herself in the mirror and tried her hardest to remember what happened, clearly they slept together otherwise why would they be in the same bed and both naked.

Russell whispering to herself; omg what the fuck did I do.

She placed her head in her hands and laughed to herself. She cracked the door open slightly to see what the time was, 5.30am. She climbed into the shower making sure to change into her shower leg, as she showered she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Karev; hey... um is it okay to quickly use the toilet? I had a look around but this is your only bathroom.

Russell; oh... sure come in that's fine.

Alex came in trying not to look at Georgia in the shower. She had turned around so he couldn't see her front. He did notice another tattoo on her back it was of 3 dream catchers, he hadn't noticed it last night.

Karev; I'm going to get dressed, do you want a coffee I'll make you one while you finish up.

Russell; Yeah sure thanks.

Georgia finished her shower and wrapped herself in her robe before changing her leg over again. She desperately needed coffee so went down the hall to the kitchen only in her robe.

Russell; oh god I need this.

Alex looked at her legs and Georgia noticed him looking.

Russell; please don't be one of those I don't need the looks from you too.

Karev; no... no... I was admiring your tattoos on your right leg. Wow. How many do you have? I've not noticed them before.

Russell; oh, right yeah I have my right calf covered, my side and my back. I love them but don't want to get anymore. I opted to have them in places I knew people wouldn't see while I'm at work.

Karev; they are beautiful.

Russell; thanks, so what time do you start today Karev?
(She was trying so hard to keep off of the subject of last night)

Karev; 9 same as you... look Georgia about last night...

Russell; nope.. no we do not need to talk about that right now. I'm going to get ready for work I'm going to head in early.

Karev; right... okay.

Georgia finished her coffee and headed back to her bedroom. She got herself dressed in a pair of sweats and a tank top with a shirt on the top. Georgia grabbed hold of her phone to message Arizona.

Georgia- omg Az I fucked up. X

AR- morning to you too. You do realise I have a baby and a lack of sleep right? X

Georgia- this is important. Are you working today? X

AR- yeah I start at 9 just like you. What the hell did you do. X

Georgia- slept with Karev x

AR- what the hell! Why? You don't even like men. X

Georgia- i know. I was really upset after that surgery yestery so I went to Joe's, karev sat with me and then I got really drunk. To the extent that I can't actually remember sleeping with him but there we were in my bed... together... NAKED! x