chapter 29

The next morning Georgia woke up to the sound of Arizona downstairs talking to Timothy, she got herself showered and dressed then headed down to have some breakfast. She kissed Timothy's head then Arizona on the lips. Noticing the very obvious bite mark on Arizonas neck, she let out a small giggle.

Russell; morning.

Robbins; morning beautiful. What's so funny.

Russell; it looks like we both branded eachother last night.

Robbins; apparently so.

Arizona then turned to pass Georgia her cup of tea.

Robbins; where are you working today?

Russell; checking her emails; I'm on ortho this week, yay with Jo, oh crap Murphy too. (Rolling her eyes)
I will not let her get to me today.

Robbins; good, she is not worth it. And you little man get to spend the day with Bailey, Zola and your big sister.

Russell; Is Sofia coming home with us today?

Robbins; yes she is, Callie is going on a course until Monday so we have her until then. That'll be why you are on ortho this week.

Russell; that makes sense. It's just sad I don't get to hang out with you up on peds.

Robbins; don't be dramatic, it's not like we are not going to see eachother.

They arrived at the hospital and bumped into Meredith, Georgia kissed Arizona goodbye and walked with Meredith down to the daycare.

Grey; first day back, you excited?

Russell; yes I am, although I am going to miss this little man all day but I'm ready.

Grey; so by the look of both of your necks you and Arizona had a good night last night. I take it the theropy sessions went well.

Russell blushing slightly; oh definitely. How's things with you and Derek?

Grey; yeah not bad, he has been really busy working on this new project with Callie.

Torres; what have I done? I heard my name.

Russell while hugging Callie and sofia; Mer was just telling me about your new project.
Hey princess are you ready for a fun week with mommy and me?

Sofia; oh yes I can't wait. Can we watch frozen tonight please?

Russell; of course princess.

Sofia started to tickle Timothy in his pushchair making him giggle.

Russell; let's get you lot dropped off then Callie we need to discuss the cases while you are away.

They dropped the kids off and Callie headed to the ortho floor while Georgia headed to the intern locker room to meet Jo and Leah.

Russell; Wilson, Murphy your with me.

Wilson; yay.

Murphy; are we on peds this week?

Russell; nope, ortho all week, Dr Torres is away after today so we will be covering all of her cases plus any traumas that may come in.

Wilson; hell yeah, broken bones with the bestie.

Murphy under her breath; great.

Russell; so Jo I just wanted to thank you again, let's just say I had an amazing night last night.

Wilson; yeah I can see that, you and Arizona need to come to Alex and my new place, it's just a loft but it's perfect for us.

Russell; definitely, I'll speak to Az later about it.