chapter 19

Time jump

Georgia was now 32 weeks pregnant, her and Arizona were now both so happy, they had moved into their new house and looking forwardto the baby coming.
Georgia was in surgery with Meredith and Callie there was an 18 year old who had crashed his motorcycle causing him abdominal bleeding and 2 broken legs, both Georgia and Callie worked on the legs while Meredith worked on the bleeders. This was Merediths last day before her maternity starts.

Grey; so how's things with the mystery girl torres?

Torres; great she is amazing can't wait for you all to meet her.

Russell; what time is the table booked for again? Damn baby brain I can't remember, haha.

Torres; 8.30, I've told Arizona so she will make sure you are not late.

Russell; good plan, haha.

Grey; I still can't get used to you all getting along but it's a good thing.

Torres; exactly why fight when we can all be happy, am I right.

Russell; so right. I have a question would you mind if I ask Arizona if she would like to be put on the babies birth certificate and do you think she would want to. I haven't asked her yet and I don't want to assume she will want to be involved in his upbringing just because we are dating.

Torres; right number one why would I mind. Number two why wouldn't she want to be and number 3 just ask her! I know Sofia would love a baby brother.

Russell; aww thats amazing, she really will make an amazing big sister too. Okay I'll asked her tonight.

The surgery was successful and you finished up your rounds before meeting Arizona in her office.

Russell; hey beautiful ready to go?

Robbins; yeah let me just do one thing and we can leave.

She grabbed hold of Georgia's waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Robbins; thats better, let's go.

They headed home to get ready for the dinner with Callie and her girlfriend, Georgia was in the shower, she didn't notice the door slowly open. Arizona stood there watching Georgia then climbed in the shower with her.

Russell, oh hey.

Robbins; do you want a hand?

Georgia wrapped her arms around Arizona kissing her lightly on the lips

Russell; always.

They had a little make out session in the shower before they realised they only had 45 mins until they had to meet Callie. Arizona wore a beautiful dark red dress that showed her figure beautifully.  Georgia wore tight black maternity dress that hugged all the right places.

Robbins; how do I look? Do I look hot?

Russell; omg yes, when can I rip that off of you? Haha.

Robbins; haha funny, wow though you look stunningly beautiful, we could just stay home and strip off.

Russell; no Callie wants us to meet Penny before she introduces her to Sofia, she wants to make sure you get on with her too. Plus this all goes well she is going to be involved in our lives too, so it's kinda a big deal.

Robbins; I know but I still rather rip your clothes off.

Russell; me too, but later deal. Now let's go.

They head to Georgia's car and drove to the restaurant, once they get out of the car they walked hand in hand into the restaurant, they spotted Callie and the waiter escorted them over.