chapter 43

A few hours passed, Arizona began to wake up, she got worried that she felt somebody in bed with her she turned around to find Georgia laying next to her.

Robbins; your home early.

Russell; I just wanted to be home with you.

Robbins kissing Georgia; I'm glad your home.

Russell; Az I'm going to take a quick shower then I need to talk to you.

Robbins; umm okay.

Georgia got out of bed placing a gentle kiss on Arizona's cheek. Georgia got into the shower, she just stood there with her eyes closed letting the water hit her face. She felt the nerves building up inside her as she thought about what she was going to say to her wife.

Robbins; babe are you okay? You've been in there for a while.

Russell; oh crap, I must've zoned out. Sorry beaut. I'm getting out now.

Robbins; okay, I'll head down and make us both a drink, would you like tea or coffee?

Russell; tea please.

Arizona left the room and Georgia dried herself off before putting on some sweatpants and a vest top. She slowly walked down the stairs listening to Arizona speaking on the phone. Georgia stood in the doorway just watching Arizona

(On the phone)

Arizona- mhm... yes, that's right... 30 minutes... perfect. Thank you.

Arizona turned round to see Georgia stood there watching her.

Robbins; I thought I told you it's creepy just staring at people.

Russell; and I told you it would be if you wasn't my wife.
Who was on the phone?

Robbins; oh I have a massive craving for Chinese food, so I've ordered us some.

Russell; awesome... beaut I need to tell you something and I completely understand that you are going to be mad but please try to stay calm for the baby.

Robbins; your scaring me. What's happened?

Russell; you once said our relationship is built on honesty. Last night at the hotel I went out with a few other Doctors and we all got pretty drunk.

Robbins; right...

Russell; I got to a point where I needed to go to bed so I headed up to my room, I was just saying goodnight to Eliza when she pushed me up against my door and kissed me, I pushed her away and told her no, she tried to carry on but I repeated that I'm happily married and I wasn't interested. I just needed to let you know.

Arizona stood there stunned, it was like her whole body went numb. She just stood there looking into Georgia's tearing eyes.

Russell; please beaut say something.

Robbins; get out.

Russell; what?

Robbins; please go. I'm trying to stay calm for the baby but I cant do that looking at you.

Russell; okay... I'll go... I'll see you tomorrow?

Robbins; I don't know about that yet.

Russell; I'm sorry i upset you beaut.

Robbins; Georgia please just go.

Georgia went upstairs to grab a hoodie and some spare clothes for the night. As she walked back through she stood watching Arizona sobbing on the couch. She wanted to comfort her but knew she would only make her feel worse so she headed out of the front door. Going to her car she broke down and punched the wall multiple times to the point she had split her knuckles open. She climbed into her car finding her first aid box, she pulled out a bandage which she wrapped around her hand. She then drove to Alex and Jo's loft apartment.