chapter 42

Georgia got herself dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a nice top. She headed down to the bar to meet Eliza.

Minnick; hey you. You look nice.

Russell; thanks you too.

Minnick; shall we.

Russell; yeah okay.

They sat at a table and ate their meal. There was light conversation mainly about work then Eliza changed the subject.

Minnick; I like girls.

Russell; excuse me?

Minnick; I mean relationship wise. I'm into girls.

Russell; oh me too. I'm actually married to the most amazing woman. We have a son who turned 2 in January and a baby on the way, due in August.

Minnick; oh... okay.

They both enjoyed their meal then both headed up to bed. Georgia got undressed and led under the blankets. Pulling out her phone she started to facetime Arizona.

Arizona- hey babe.

Georgia- hi, how are you feeling?

Arizona- I'm okay, how was dinner?

Georgia- it was nice. You still feeling sick?

Arizona- a little.

Georgia- you look beautiful. I miss you already.

Arizona- I don't feel it. I can't belive I'm nearly 13 weeks I know it's only a small bump but it already feels huge.

Georgia- your not huge, let me see.

Arizona showed Georgia her neat little bump under her pyjamas.

Georgia- you are definitely wearing too many clothes.

Arizona- and your not?

Georgia pulled the blanket back showing that she was fully naked.

Arizona- oh wow. I wish you were here with me.

Georgia- me too beaut, then I could do something like this to you.

Georgia then placed her phone on the bedside cabinet and started to slowly rub her own clit so Arizona could watch.

Arizona- oh wow, thats hot.

Arizona then put her phone down and started to undress seductively.

Russell. God I wish I was with you so I could make you feel this good.

Arizona- does that feel good babe?

Georgia- if it was you touching me it would be so much better.

Georgia then started to squeeze her own nipple while Arizona began touching herself. Both of them inserted two fingers into themselves and started to pump in and out while rubbing their clits.

Georgia- I'm so wet for you. Uuuhhh that's so nice

Arizona- mmm fuck that's good. I needed this. I miss your body on mine.

Georgia- I'm getting close beaut, fuck when I get back I'm going to fuck you so much you can't walk properly. Oh Az I'm going to cum.

Arizona- me too... fuck

They both hit their climax one after the other.

Gerorgia- shit that was awesome.

Arizona- mmm it really was, I should probably go to sleep, I'm on the night shift tomorrow.