chapter 44

Georgia finished her day early so she decided to go back to Arizona and her house to get something to wear to Merediths dinner, she choose a casual style with leather look pants, black tshirt and leather jacket. Meredith had already asked her to help out with the cooking as between her, Amelia and Maggie non of them could cook. April was also going to help with the cooking too. Georgia arrived at Merediths house early to make a start.

Grey; thank god your here, April should arrive shortly.

Russell; what where you thinking for us to make?

Grey; I don't know Maggie just brought a load of food.

Russell rubbing her temple; so she just brought anything without a proper plan of what to make.

Grey; pretty much.

Russell loosing the will to live; uuuhhh, okay let me see what you got.

Georgia went through to the kitchen where Maggie and Amelia were sat talking until Maggie ran out needing to use the bathroom. On the kitchen island was different vegetables, a joint of beef and some salad. Along with a lot of alcohol.

Russell; okay so a roast beef dinner then, okay firstly Mer I need some wine.

Grey handing a glass; here you go.

Georgia downed the glass in one go and asked for a refill.

Grey; whoa.

Russell; after the crappy week I've had and the fact my wife won't even speak to me, unless I force her too. I really needed that.

Grey filling her second glass; she is still avoiding you then.

Russell taking another sip; mhmm, but we will both be here tonight and hopefully she will let me go home to my actual house instead of staying with Jo and Alex again.

Grey; well you can always stay here if need be.

Russell; thanks Mer.

After an hour April turned up followed by Jo and Alex, Bailey then Jackson.

Russell; hey Kepner I've prepared everything so all you have to do is finish cooking it all.

Kepner; I thought we were cooking together?

Russell; I can try but I'm already drunk.

Kepner looking out the window; oh heres Callie, I didn't know her girlfriend was a redhead, oooh Arizona is with them.

Russell; I need another drink, I'm not ready for this.

Georgia and April made their way through to the kitchen to get another drink and finish cooking the dinner.
While Callie introduced everybody to Penny, Arizona came through to the kitchen to see April not realising Georgia was also in there.

Kepner; hey Arizona, can I get you something to drink?

Robbins; I'd love a white wine but seen as I shouldn't a club soda is fine.

Russell slurring slightly; hey beaut.

Robbins; how much have you had to drink?

Russell mouthing; a lot.

Arizona giggled slightly then looked away so Georgia didnt see her smile.

Russell; you look really beautiful.

Robbins; thank you, you too.

Kepner; Georgia have you eaten anything today? You have got drunk very quickly.

Russell thinking; hmm nope, I don't think so.

Kepner giving her some food; here eat this, otherwise you'll never make it to dinner.

Georgia Russellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें