chapter 45

When they arrived home Arizona paid the sitter while Georgia went through to the kitchen to have a glass of water. She put her music on low so she didn't wake Timothey or Sofia and started swaying and singing around the kitchen island. Arizona went upstairs to check on the kids before heading to the kitchen. She stopped at the doorway watching and laughing at Georgia's attempts at dancing.

Let's get drunk
I'll pour my heart out through my mouth
This year's been hard for us, no doubt
Let's raise a glass to a better one
Let all the things that we've overcome
Bring hope to us 'cause
Me and you, we can hold this out
Only you understand how I'm feeling now, yeah

And I know
I can tell you anything
You won't judge
You're just listening, yeah
'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me

'Cause my darling, you and I
Could take over the world
One step at a time
Just you and I
'Cause you're the only one
Who brings light just like the sun
One step at a time
Just you and I

Let's get drunk
Reminisce about the days
We were broke, not getting paid
And taking trips at the weekend
When I would drive down to see ya
And we would paint the town
Too many chugs, I'll be passing out
'Cause I can never keep up
Quad vods, now I'm puking open

I know
I can tell you anything
You won't judge
You're just listening, yeah
'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me

Arizona walked into the kitchen towards Georgia. Georgia then made Arizona dance while she carried on singing to her.

'Cause my darling, you and I
Could take over the world
One step at a time
Just you and I
'Cause you're the only one
Who brings light just like the sun
One step at a time
Just you and I

Georgia leant in and gently kissed Arizona multiple times on the lips.

(Song playing in the background)
I'm tired of chasing paper
Staring at this screen
Been saving up for weeks now
Just to get to you, my dear
And though you're far from my home
This ain't no weekend bar
Oh, my heart grows fonder
Must be city love

Russell; I've missed you so much beaut, I'll never do anything to hurt you, you know that right.

Arizona nodded while Georgia carried on singing to her.

'Cause my darling, you and I
Could take over the world
One step at a time
Just you and I
'Cause my darling, you and I
Could take over the world
One step at a time
Just you and I
'Cause you're the only one
Who brings light just like the sun
One step at a time
Just you and I

Yeah, one step at a time, just you and I

Robbins; I love it when you sing to me.

Russell; I will always sing for you, only you.

Robbins; shall we take this upstairs?

Russell; oh but it's not that late yet...

Arizona gave Georgia a look while biting her bottom lip seductively.

Russell; oh... you mean to...

Georgia was cut off by Arizonas lips connecting with her own. Arizona took Georgia's hand leading her up the stairs, Georgia stumbling on the way, as soon as they got into their bedroom their lips connected in another passionate kiss. Arizona pulled Georgia's leather jacket off discarding it on the floor. They then took eachothers clothes off as they made their way to the bed. Now only in their underwear Arizona laid down with Georgia leaning on top of her lightly. Georgia started kissing down Arizona's neck while Arizona took off Georgia's bra, revealing her perfect breasts.

Robbins moaning; God I've missed you.

Georgia then sat up straddling Arizona's lap so she could also sit up slightly, leaning back on her hands while Georgia made light work of removing Arizona's bra. Georgia then started kissing in-between her breasts as Arizona let out a louder moan.
Moving her kisses lower and lower Georgia was now kissing her right inner thigh. She carefully removed Arizonas prosthetic then pulled off her panties moving her kisses to her left thigh where the prosthetic was.

Russell; is it sore at all?

Robbins; no its fine, uuuhh... that's nice.

Russell sat up and massaged her thigh; that good?

Robbins; oh god... GiGi please.

Georgia moved her hands massaging further up Arizona's thigh then started kissing her pantie line slowly getting closer and closer to her center. She gently started to tease Arizonas entrance with her tongue before moving it over Arizona's clit. She used her tongue to play with her clit while slowly pushing two fingers deep inside of Arizona causing her to let out a pleasurable gasp.

Robbins; fuck.

Georgia pumped her fingers in and out, faster and faster whilst kissing and licking Arizona's clit.

Robbins; shit that's good.

Russell looking up smirking; glad you like it.

Georgia then moved her body up planting sweet kisses all over until she reached Arizona's lips, they made out with tongues while she used her thumb to rub Arizona's clit.

Russell; Az, I'm wet just listening to you moan

Arizona then moved so she was sat up more Georgia intertwined their legs now facing eachother, Arizona started to do the same to her. Georgia let out a moan as Arizonas finger pushed into her. Georgia kissed and bit Arizona's neck leaving multiple marks travelling down to her chest. They both fucked eachother harder and faster until they both hit their climax. Moaning eachothers names.

Robbins; ooohh... George!

Russell: Ari..zona!!.

Pulling their finger out of eachother, Arizona laid on her back catching her breath while Georgia gently kissed Arizona on the lips before moving down to her small bump.

Russell; hello baby peanut, your mommy is the most beautiful, amazing woman and I love her so freaking much. Shhh... don't tell her but I think she is the sexiest woman I've ever met.. shhh.. even more now with you growing inside her. We can't wait to meet you. So carry on cooking for another 16 weeks and then we can give you all the kisses and cuddles. Mama loves you and so does your mommy and brother and sister.

Georgia then placed a few gentle kisses on the baby bump before removing her own prosthetic and then moving back up the bed where Arizona snuggled into her side leaning her head on Georgia's bare chest.

Robbins; that was amazingly cute, I love you babe... babe?

It looked like the effects of the Alcohol had already hit Georgia as she had already fallen asleep. Arizona just laughed then kissed her on the cheek before drifting off herself.