chapter 13

Georgia went through to her room but decided she really needed to shower first. She jumped across the hall and started the shower up. She put her shower leg on and was stood naked looking at herself in the mirror her once beautiful body was now covered in bruises and scars. She sighed to herself then all of a sudden she felt Arizona caress the healed scratch on her hip then stroke round to rest her hands on her tummy, she leant her head on Georgia's shoulder.

Robbins; your beautiful

Russell; you shouldn't be in here Az. I I need to shower,

Arizona slipped off her robe showing she had nothing underneath, she then hugged Georgia from behind again gently kissing the back of her shoulder

Robbins; I think I need one too.
(while moving the kisses up Georgia neck)

Georgia's mouth dropped open with slight moan as Arizona moved one of her hands up and gently squeezed Georgia's breast. Georgia felt like her whole body was melting in pleasure, her breathing was deep already, her heart pounding fast, she turned around to face the blonde they kept eye contact as Georgia stuttered the words she was trying to say.

Russell; w we sh shouldn't. Your d drunk.

Robbins; shh (placing her finger on Georgia's lips)

Arizona started kissing Georgia's neck.

Russell; okay, I I, umm... are, are you sure?

Robbins; super sure.

Georgia pulled Arizona in for a hard and passionate kiss, Their tongues intertwining with eachothers Georgia then picked Arizona up, feeling her wet core against her stomach and sat her on the bathroom side which caused Arizona to jump at the coldness. Georgia pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Arizona's leg.
Arizona nodded to allow Georgia's to take off her prosthetic, Arizona didn't have a shower leg so Georgia picked her back up, while kissing at arizonas neck, carrying her into the shower, pushing her up against the wall. They kissed and washed eachothers bodies but Georgia wouldn't allow them to go any further than that in the shower. It was just too dangerous.
They finished their make out session in the shower then Georgia carried Arizona across the hall to her bedroom, she gently placed her down on the bed. Arizona moved herself backwards as Georgia removed her shower leg.
Georgia then crawled on top of Arizona straddling her thigh. She looked the blonde in the eye again and started to gently kiss behind her ear whilst rubbing her thumb over Arizona's erect nipple.
Arizona let out gently moans of pleasure,

Russell; I... love... you
She whispered in her ear, as she grabbed the blondes earlobe with her teeth.
Georgia moved her kisses down Arizona's collar bone then gently used her tongue to trail down to her right breast, she licked circles around her nipple while gently stroking down Arizona's side.

Robbins; shit... please I need you.

Georgia moved her head back up to Arizona's she gently kissed her lips then slowly kissed all the way down her body. As Georgia reached her lower tummy Arizona's back arched in pleasure,
Georgia rubbed her hand gently over Arizonas core making her moan ever so slightly, Georgia gently kissed around her opening and took gently breaths over her clit which caused Arizona to moan more

Russell; wow your really beautiful from this angle (teasingly kissing her inner thighs)

Robbins; please Gi.

Georgia gently inserted a finger into her centre making Arizona's breath stutter. Georgia pumped away slowly building up speed, then slipped in a second finger making Arizona jolt again. Georgia carried on her rhythm then played with her clit using he tongue