chapter 12

It was the early the next morning and Georgia woke up, she glanced over at the sleeping Arizona and sighed to herself. She got herself up out of bed and put her leg on. She went through to the kitchen and put the coffee machine on. Before starting breakfast she called work.

Hunt; chief Hunt speaking..

Russell; hey chief its Russell, Arizona and I are going to have to take the day off today. You can put us on call for any emergencies if you need to.

Hunt; umm okay... has something happened?

Russell; I was attacked last night, I'm a bit battered and bruised but just need a day to recover.

Hunt; oh shit, you sure your okay, tell Robbins to look after you. I'll sort out covering any work.

Russell; thanks chief, I'll be fine just need to relax. Bye chief.

Georgia prepared some waffles with fresh fruit for breakfast, she took them along with two coffees through to her bedroom. She couldn't help but smile at how cute Arizona looked. She put the tray down on the end of her bed and sat next to Arizona. She tucked some hair behind Arizona's ear and gently woke her up.

Russell; hey Az... wake up beaut.

Robbins; shit, what's the time.

Russell; it's just gone 7, it's fine though I've called in for us both. I told Hunt what happened to me and he wants you to make sure I'm all good. he has put us both on call incase of any major emergencies. I made breakfast.

Arizona sat up in the bed and Georgia got in next to her, she handed Arizona a plate of waffles and a coffee and they both sat in silence eating.

Russell; so last night..

Robbins; what??? Did something else happen...

Russell cut her off; I meant the kiss.

Robbins blushing; oh... yeah that. I'm sorry I really shouldn't have done that.

Russell; I'm not going to lie I enjoyed it but it was wrong. We've been there before and your married to Callie now.

Robbins rolling her eyes; didn't stop Callie did it.

Russell; no but you are better than that. You were hurt so you wanted to hurt her back. I know I kissed you back but I wouldn't have let you go any further even if I wanted it to.

They both carried on eating their breakfast when Georgia heard he phone ringing from the other room, she went out to answer it.

Russell; Dr Russell speaking.

Torres; Georgia it's me, sorry to disturb you Hunt told me you took the day off, there has been a building collapse downtown and a lot of traumas are due in including a lot of broken bones, can you come in for a couple of hours to help?

Russell; sure thing I'll just get myself ready and head straight in...

Arizona walks out of the bedroom and says...

Robbins; is that the hospital?

Torres on the phone; hey was that Arizona? Why is she with you?

Russell; not now I'll be with you in 15 minutes.

Torres; Georgia, why is she there? Tell her she is needed too. 

Russell; right, thank you Dr Torres (she looks at arizona)

Georgia hangs up the phone, and looks at arizona in disbelief

Russell; well that was bad timing, she is going to be hating on us today.