chapter 36

Everybody had taken their seats as the music started to play. First down the aisle was Sofia holding Timothy's hand, shortly followed by callie then Jo and April. Georgia was the next to walk down hand in hand with Alex, when they reached Bailey Alex kissed Georgia's cheek. Then whispered.

Karev; you look stunning.

Russell; thanks.

Georgia stood with her back to the aisle so that she didn't see arizona until the very last moment. As Arizona and her dad reached Georgia she turned around and her mouth dropped open at how beautiful Arizona looked.

Daniel kissed Arizona's cheek then also kissed Georgia's cheek

Daniel kissed Arizona's cheek then also kissed Georgia's cheek. He then picked up Timothy and sat with him on his lap next to Barbera.

Robbins whispering; hey.

Russell whispering; hi beautiful.

Bailey; we are here to celebrate these two beautiful women in their marriage and love for one and other. Who will be saying their vows first.

Arizona; I will. Georgia, ever since I first met you we had a connection that couldn't be broken, you have been there for me when I needed you the most and I admire how you have grown to be this amazing, beautiful, kindhearted soul stood in front of me. I love you Georgia so so much and I can never see us apart ever again.

Bailey; Georgia...

Russell; Arizona, your the only one who brings light just like the sun, you are my love, and my happy ending. No matter if its a bad day you still wear a smile. Whenever I cant see the bright side i know you will always sit with me in the dark. You and I can take over the world, your the best thing that ever happened to me. I will forever be yours. I love you to the moon and back, always.

They then exchanged rings.

Robbins; I give you this ring as it symbolises my love for you and our unbreakable bond.

Bailey; Georgia do the same.

Russell; I give you this ring as it symbolises my love for you and our unbreakable bond.

Bailey; okay, do you Arizona Robbins take Georgia to be your wife?

Robbins; I do.

Bailey; and do you Georgia Elizabeth Russell take Arizona to be your wife?

Russell; I do.

Then by the power invested in me and the state of Washington, I pronounce you wife and wife... you can kiss now.

Arizona pulled Georgia into a passionate kiss as everybody cheered, except Sofia and Timothy.

Sofia & Timothy; eeewwwww.

Everybody laughed at the kids before the happy couple headed back down the aisle.
They got into the limo to take them the 5 minutes down the road to where the after party was being held.

Robbins; we did it. We are now Mrs and Mrs Russell-Robbins.

Russell pulling Arizona on her lap. Come here Mrs Russell-Robbins, I need your kisses.

Robbins; oh, I'm not complaining.

Georgia then shut the window which connected to the drivers cab so they could have a little privacy. She slipped her hands up Arizona's dress so she could hold Arizona's ass while they made out passionately on the back seat.

Russell; I love you so fucking much.

Robbins; I can't wait to get this dress off of you.

Georgia leant her head back as Arizona started kissing, sucking and biting Georgia's neck making Georgia let out a few little moans.

Russell; do we have to go to the party?

Robbins; sadly yes we do, but just think after a few hours with our family and friends it will be just us for 10 whole days in the sunny LA.

Russell; mmm you in a bikini.

Robbins; we have a private pool attached to our room too.

Russell inhaling with excitement; skinny dipping.

Robbins laughing; definitely.

Russell; mmm I love you

Robbins; I love you too.

The night went by and everybody was enjoying themselves. The DJ announced the start of the father/daughter dance my girl by the temptations, Arizona and her dad danced together and so did Georgia and Alex. Halfway through the song Arizona and her dad cut in and switched partners so now Georgia was dancing with Daniel while Arizona danced with Alex.

Daniel; I told you I wanted to do this dance with both of you. It was Arizona's idea to switch.

Georgia; thank you. You really are more of a father to me than my own was.

Daniel; I love you like one of my own. But seriously look after my princess.

Georgia; I will.

Daniel; do you want to know a secret... I told her the same thing. Love you kiddo.

Georgia: I love you too Daniel.

Georgia gave Daniel a peck on the cheek as the dance came to an end. The DJ then announced their first dance, the music started and Arizona's face lit up as she wrapped her arms around Georgia's shoulders while Georgia's hand were around Arizona's waist. Georgia's had purposely not told Arizona what their first dance song was and had planned to sing it to her.

Robbins; it's our song.

Georgia leant her head towards Arizona's ear and sang quietly along, just for Arizona to hear.

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us, with their lies

And I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

During the song callie brought over Timothy and Sofia to join them in their dance, Georgia carried on singing to Arizona while holding Timothy on her hip and Sofia was on Arizona's hip.

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

Robbins; that was beautiful.

Russell; I love you.

As the night came to an end they said their goodbyes to everybody as they left to start their 10 day honeymoon. While they were away Callie was going to have Timothy for them. But all the other doctors had already said if needed they would happily look after him too.