chapter 16

It was a few days later and still nobody but Arizona knew about Georgia's pregnancy. Today was the day of Georgia's 12 week scan with Carina. Arizona had said she would go with Georgia so she wasn't alone.Carina put the gel on Georgia's small bump and used the wand to show the image of Georgia's baby.

Deluca; here we go, you are definitely 12 weeks along with a very happy healthy looking bambino.

Carina switched on the sound and the room was filled with the amazing noise of the babies strong heartbeat. Arizona was holding Georgia hand the entire time she looked at Georgia both with tears in their eyes and kissed her forehead

Deluca; okay I will leave you to get dressed, congratulations mamas.

Georgia and Arizona went to correct Carina but she had already left the room, they looked at eachother and laughed. All of a sudden Arizonas phone went off, it was Callie they had their meeting to sign divorce papers that afternoon and Callie wanted to make sure Arizona was still having Sofia that evening.

Russell; you can go you know. I can get myself dressed without an audience.

They both giggled

Robbins; okay, oh... GiGi I know you don't sleep too good when you are alone and I have Sofia for the next couple of days so would you like to come stay at mine, then you won't be alone and I know Sofia would love to see her aunt GiGi. Plus I'm signing divorce papers so we could celebrate...

Russell cutting off Arizonas rambling; of course I'd love to. Can't really celebrate with alcohol though.

Robbins; we can celebrate in different ways

Arizona gives Georgia a cheeky wink as she walks out of the room.

Georgia got herself dressed when Carina walked back in with the scan pictures, some vitamins and antisickness medication

Deluca; oh, did mama have to leave?

Russell; she is just my best friend, she was just supporting me

Deluca not believing georgia; oh okay sure.

As Georgia left the OB/GYN ward she bumped into Meredith and Derek

Russell whispers; shit.

Grey; hey Georgia what brings you up here, not expecting are you?

Georgia looks between them both not knowing how to respond. There was really no other reason why she would be on this ward.

Grey; you are, aren't you. Omg who knows? When did this happen? Hang on your single.

Shepherd; hey is everything okay?

Russell; can we speak about this later please, I'll come round to yours after work, please don't tell anybody only Carina and Arizona know.

Grey; sure your welcome whenever you want.

Georgia thanked them both and headed off to the OR, she had an appy on a 6 year old girl to do with Arizona

In the OR

Russell; so I'm heading over to Mers after work to speak to her and Derek. They bumped into me upstairs earlier, and were asking questions. After that I'll head straight to yours.

Robbins; okay that's fine, what were they asking for you to need to speak to them tonight... (Georgia gave her a look) ohh yeah I forgot. Haha.

Russell; so I will get an uber to Mers once we finish.

Ribbins; oh shut up ill drive you there. Its no problem.

At the end of the day Georgia met Arizona and Sofia at Arizona's car, she drove Georgia to Merediths house then headed home.