chapter 49

Georgia was in the kitchen making dinner when Arizona came through the front door. She had an emergency surgery turn up right before she was due to go home, Arizona being Arizona couldn't leave the tiny human to be helped by the on call peds surgeon so she stayed and did the surgery herself.

Robbins; I'm so sorry I'm late home, today has been hell.

Russell; that's okay beaut, Timothy tried to stay awake until you came home but he crashed out about 45 minutes ago. I'm just getting dinner sorted for us.

Robbins; aww bless him. Well I'm off work tomorrow so I can have extra time with him then.

Russell; don't forget he is having a sleepover with Jo and Alex tomorrow.

Robbins; huh? He is?

Russell laughing; yes he is. We are both off tomorrow and going out for dinner, ring any bells?

Robbins; oh crap, babe I completely forgot, stupid baby brain. I'm the worst wife ever.

Russell pulling Arizona close; no your not (kissing her gently) your the best wife.

Robbins; I am, how did I forget its our anniversary tomorrow.

Russell; as you said baby brain. Plus what with this whole custody thing its a lot to deal with. Its really not surprising you forgot. Ooo Timothy insisted you needed doughnuts because you were sad.

Robbins; you both know me so well. What's for dinner? Smells amazing babe.

Russell; nothing special only hunters chicken with mash.

Robbins; ha only that, if it was me sorting dinner I'd just order something in.

Russell; I know because you cant cook for shit.

Robbins; excuse me I can cook.

Russell; pancakes and waffles do not count.

Robbins; oh, come here you...

Arizona pulled Georgia in for a passionate kiss then backed her up against the counter.

Russell; beaut, I'm trying to cook.

Robbins; all I want right now is you, these hormones are driving me insane.

Russell rolling her eyes; Arizona Russell-Robbins, you need to eat something. (Arizona started kissing her pressure point making her stutter) You c..can do th..that all you w...want but you need to eat dinner first.

Robbins; fine. But if my mood to goes I blame you entirely.

Russell; oh beautiful, I won't let it.

As Arizona turned away so Georgia could plate up their dinner Georgia slapped Arizona's ass.

Robbins; hey!

Russell; grab the cutlery sexy lady.

They both sat down at the kitchen island and ate there dinner. Georgia kept rubbing her foot against Arizona's leg while watching her enjoy the contact. When they finished Georgia cleared the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

Russell; so I take it you enjoyed that?

Robbins; it was delicious.

Russell; ready for dessert?

Robbins; I'm stuffed, I couldn't eat anything more.

Russell biting her lip; not that kind of dessert.

Robbins; oh... yes please.

Georgia wrapped her arms around Arizona lifting her so her legs were around her waist.