Epilogue!!

No one's POV

Kyla stood on her balcony breathing in and out the fresh breeze that passed by. She watched the sunrise and smiled at it's beauty. It reminded her of the morning after she killed Reid. The morning her grandfather told her about his sickness. She missed him so much. Even after so many years it still hurt her how he left but she was also grateful he managed to stay a little bit longer and left a week later after meeting his great-grandchildren. Alexander and Ember. Kyla and Zach's two most precious babies.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ember came running to her mother and hugged her knees almost making her fall.

"Ember." Kyla giggled lifting her baby up. She kissed her chubby cheeks which reminded her of her grandfather. Ember had her father's blue eyes while Alexander took her beautiful brown emerald eyes. "Good morning sweetie."

"Mommy I'm hungry." Kyla giggled at her daughter's whining.

"Isn't Stella done making breakfast?" Kyla asked and Ember shook her small head no.

"Dad fired her." Kyla gasped and started to walk to the lower level of the house.

"What? Are you sure?" Ember nodded.

"Yes mommy. She just left." She rushed to the kitchen and there was no one. "If you're looking for daddy he is in the garden with Alex." Kyla took her daughter's direction and headed to the garden.

What she saw took her breath away. A picnic breakfast in their backyard with their son Alexander. Ember giggled and Kyla finally realised this was all planned.

"Happy Anniversary my love." Zach said giving her a kiss in front of the kids.

"Babe you made this for us?" He nodded smiling at his beautiful woman.

"Yes." He admitted. They all sat down and started eating. "Caleb called and invited us over for dinner this evening. Apparently he has great news."

"Uncle Caleb always has gifts for us when we visit." Alexander jumped when he heard the name of his uncle.

"Yes!!" Ember joined her twin brother in excitement. "Daddy we should go there now. Are we sleeping over?"

"Mommy please can we sleep over I want to spend more time with uncle Caleb." Kyla looked at her children and smiled.

"It's okay you can spend the night or the weekend if you want." The twins screamed excitedly again.

"Ember we should go and pack." Alexander said getting up.

"Um Stella can do that honey you guys don't have to." They both ignored their mother.

"No we'll do it ourselves." They ran back to the house leaving their parents to continue with their breakfast.

"They grow up so fast don't they?" Zach joked making Kyla giggle.

"I can't believe it's been four years. Bringing them into this world definitely made time fly." She smiled remembering the day she was in labour and finally discovered that all along she was carrying twins. They both had agreed not to find out the gender since they wanted to be surprised after birth. One can say they were more than surprised to have gotten two babies.

"I can agree to that. With these two being a parent is a tremendous journey." Kyla nodded smiling at her man. Zach got closer and gave her a kiss. "Thank you." She smiled and kissed him back.

...

"Ari!" Kyla called when they arrived at the manor later in the evening. Ari rushed to give her a hug. They held each other tightly. "I missed you so much."