Chapter 8

"Ky are you okay?" I nodded and took my seat. Meg sat next to me. I decided to go to the Library again since the classroom is probably filled with students. "Ky what happened?"

"Meg we both know Linda has been asking for it for a long time now." She looked so worried.

"You might be expelled. Violence isn't something that's even talked about in the Disciplinary Committee. The only verdict they give is expulsion."

"Do I look like I care at the moment?"

"Stop being like that. You have exams to finish. Gosh think for a second Kyla!"

"How dare you tell me what to do? Are you the slut? Pathetic orphan?" She just looked at me. "Answer ME!!" I heaved and we stared at each other for moment.

"Kyla Davison." She looked hurt.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly. I'm so not about to lose another friend today. "Meg I'm not good company right now, please leave before I shout at you even more."

"And you think I'll leave you all alone because of that? Well you're not chasing me away with that. Try again." I giggled a bit and looked at my best friend. She's heaven sent.

...

"Ky" I raised my head. "Let's go home the bell already rang." Oh.

"Are you sure? I didn't hear anything." She nodded softly. "Okay"

I guess Linda wasn't able to talk seeing that the principal didn't call me to her office.

You really know how to throw a punch.

I giggled hearing that. Em really knows how to cheer me up.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I smiled at Meg then kissed her cheek.

"Bye Meg." I got in the bus and sat in my usual seat.

You know you're not pathetic right?

Relax Emma I know she's only saying that because she's only jealous I'm ten times better than the person she is or can ever be.

"Hey" I looked at Hannah next to me. Her beautiful face just makes every pain go away.

"Hey Beautiful" she blushed.

"Are you okay? I heard you kicked some ass today?" We both laughed at the same time.

"So everyone knows." I shook my head lightly letting out a laugh.

"Well you obviously are Kyla Davison so if you beat someone everyone talks about it and you beat the one and only Linda so yeah."

The driver started the engine just as Deveon got in.

"Well that's my cue. I'll see you when we get off." She went to sit next to Alec but I noticed Alec wasn't in his seat.

"Hey" he sat next to me.

"Hey Deveon." The bus stopped and someone opened the door. Alec. Our eyes met when he got in but he quickly looked away. Still mad I see.

He started coming our way to his seat but he stopped when he was next to Deveon.

"Can I talk to you?" I looked at him and he emitted this negative energy I didn't need right now.

"Okay."

"In private Ky."

"Okay when we get off then." I looked away and he went to his seat. I expected Deveon to say something but instead he kept quiet till he was almost home.