Chapter 37

The rest of the days went by pretty fast. Megan would force us to go shopping everyday.

Her and Hazel had also gotten along very well, actually they are more closer than I anticipated. Hazel had still restrained herself from being more obvious but I could see she wanted Meg so bad.

Today was the night before the trip and I had most of my stuff packed already. I was the type of person who liked to pack days before the day of the trip, just so I remember everything I need.

I could always buy anything I forget but I just liked being prepared.

"Okay so I would like to know what we'll be doing in Atlanta?" I had been so busy I forgot to ask my brother.

"Spend money obviously." We all roared with laughter when Zach said that.

His amazing sense of humour was one of the reasons I loved him.

"I think that's pretty obvious." Meg said.

Hazel and her were spending the night over so we could all avoid being late. Well at least that's what my brother said. His hate for tardiness was on another level if you ask me.

"Of course, that's what black cards are for but I would really like to know what we'll be doing. I know we won't be just laying in hotel beds the whole time." I said.

"Actually that was the plan." I looked at Caleb surprised.

"What?!" Meg and I said at the same time. "Caleb you can't be serious."

"I am. I planned on us just relaxing and unwinding but then you decided to bring along your friends." He explained.

"But I told you last Sunday, you could have changed plans." I said.

"In my defense I don't know what you guys like doing so when we get there you do whatever you guys want to do." He said.

"And we as adults can relax and unwind while you children play." I glared at Zach and he laughed.

"Okay I am not a kid." Hazel finally spoke out.

"She's right." I said drinking my juice. "She's eighteen."

"Oh really?" Zach asked.

"Yup." She confirmed.

"You're still not allowed to drink though." Caleb said.

"Then it's a good thing you're not a cop." She said sipping her cocktail.

"I like her." Caleb said making me giggle.

"It's a good thing she's coming then. I'm sure you two will get along just fine." They both let out a chuckle. I looked over at Meg, she had a hint of jealousy in her eyes. I'm not one to read people faces but I was certain of what I saw.

The door opened and we all starred at each other.

"Who could be that at this time of the night?" I asked and just as Caleb was about to stand up to check, a woman's footsteps got closer to the living room.

Heels.

"Oh there you are." Ari appeared smiling at Caleb. She gave him a hug but he was just as surprised as we all were.

I took a look at what she came with and she had a suitcase with her.

"Are you moving in?" I asked.

"Oh Kyla hi, I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I just missed him so much." I internally punched her stupid skinny face in my mind.

"So that's why you decided to move in without being invited?" Caleb glared at me while Meg pinched my arm.

"Forgive my friend miss Ari she doesn't like surprises." Meg said.