Chapter 19

I said no one has to know what we do. His hands are in my hair. His clothes are in my room and his voice is a familiar sound. Nothing lasts forever. But this is getting good now.

He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well. I can see the end as it begins. My one condition is....

Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams

....

I slowly approached the table and thankfully Caleb was not there. I wasn't up for questions about what happened yesterday.

I had actually went to the cemetery but on my way back I decided to stop a taxi and go to the mall. I wanted to pass time since staying at home and doing nothing was really a boring idea.

Flashback

"Kyla? Kyla Davison?" I looked next to me to see a teenager my age smiling at me. "Oh My God you haven't changed a bit." That's not a nice thing to say, but who is this girl? Her voice sounds familiar though especially with the English accent.

Last time I checked I never made friends when I visited London.

"Hi" I gave her a polite smile.

"You don't remember me?" I shook my head and she giggled. "It's Hazel silly." My mind instantly went back to Miami.

"What? Hazel Quinn? Oh my God it's so good to see you." She pulled me to a hug.

"Kyla you look beautiful as ever." I let out a chuckle.

"Thank you but what are you doing here?" She grabbed my arm and we sat in one if the booths in the restaurant. I was here for a pick up and then I'd head home because I felt bored strolling the city alone on a Sunday.

"I recently moved here like two weeks ago. My uncle lives here like I told you before." I gave her a nod.

I met Hazel in Miami, I was on vacation with my parents and so was she with her family. I must have probably been in middle school by then. We clicked instantly and since we stayed in neighbouring hotels, we'd spend most of our time together.

"I remember you telling me. How are you finding this place so far?" She giggled.

"Stop being formal. How have you been?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"I've been good Hazel and I think I can say the same about you. You look different." She did look different. I guess it's because she has grown a bit.

"Maybe it's because I cut my hair." She was right. When I last saw her, she had long hair like mine. "Hey what are you doing tonight? My cousins and I are going out to a house party of their friend. I don't know anybody here besides them but since you've come into the picture we could go together and catch up you know." Interesting. Thank Goodness they'll be alcohol, I need it to forget about Zach.

"You know what? I actually have nothing to do tonight. Count me in." She squeled her ocean eyes brimming.

I think it's time I made new friends for the summer.

End of flashback

"Miss Kyla?" I looked up to see Brie. "You've not touched your food. You don't like it?" I shook my head.

"It's not that. I was just thinking about something and please call me Kyla."

"Okay" she turned to leave.

"Brie?" She turned around. "Please I wanna ask you something." She nodded. "Did you hear anything from my conversation with Zach Saturday morning?"

Her nervousness and silence only told me one thing.