Chapter 61

Week 25: The baby will start taking breath practice and having more hiccups. The baby is the size of a bunch of grapes.

________________________________________

I walked to my room after seeing grandpa. They started talking about business and I asked to excuse them to rest. I still wondered if he knew about my pregnancy since he didn't mention anything about it. The only thing he talked about was the argument with Caleb and me living in campus which he obviously doesn't like. I told him I was moving back home though after my first semester.

I took off my jacket and dropped it on the chair near me. I called Zach and he answered after the third ring.

"Hey babe." He started.

"Hey. Are you at home?" He had moved out of the apartment already.

"Yeah, you want to come over?" He asked.

"No I'm just asking." I sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I could tell he was worried.

"I'm fine. I just saw grandpa." He chuckled.

"Aren't you supposed to be happy about that?" I chortled.

"I guess. It's just that he looks so happy and that is scaring me." I said.

"I think you're overthinking this. The old man is just so happy to see his grandkids." I giggled.

"Maybe you're right." I said. "Caleb asked me to invite you over for dinner tomorrow." I said when I finally remembered.

"Caleb? Are you sure?" I let out a chuckle.

"Yes. To be honest I was also surprised but he looks like he's ready to let this go." He scoffed.

"If it took him years to forgive Ari do you think it's possible he's going to let this one go in a week?" He asked.

"Hey he's trying to change. You know him very well and do you think he'd have anything to gain by hurting you?" I pressed.

"Getting his revenge on me of course." He said.

"But he also knows that if he does that he's also going to hurt me so I doubt he'd be willing to risk that." I said.

"You're right about that. He values your relationship with him more than anything in this world." True.

"Exactly so I hope you're coming tomorrow? And besides you'll be coming for my birthday." He chuckled.

"And I cannot miss the special day of my queen I know." I giggled.

"Oh that's an upgrade." I said.

"Of course, now I have a new princess and automatically the mother of a princess is a queen." I blushed when he said that.

"A queen is also the mother of a prince." I said.

"Don't start." I chuckled.

"You have to keep an open mind." I said laughing.

"If it's a boy then soon after he's born you're going to have to carry my princess." I burst out laughing.

"That is not happening, he's going to be 10 before I get pregnant again." He laughed on the other side.

"I am a very patient man so I will wait." He said.

"I'm glad to hear that." Someone knocked on my door. "I'll call you back babe. I have to go." I said.

"Alright." I hung up and went to open the door.

"Oh hey Ari." I said opening the door for her to come in.