Chapter 68

Week 32: The baby is now the size of a napa cabbage weighing 2 kilograms and 42.7 centimetres. The baby is swimming around in 1 to 2 litres of amniotic fluid.

________________________________________

"Seriously? Agh!" I rolled my eyes and slamed the door again. I went back to the couch and sat down. I pulled my phone out to text Hazel just as Clyde walked in from his room and disturbed me.

"Hey I thought you were going to the girl's dorm, what happened?." Clyde walked to the kitchen.

"Alec is on the other side of the door." I said annoyingly.

"Are you serious? It's been five days for heaven's sake, is he not tired of sitting on the floor everyday? " He took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"He just wants to annoy me because honestly this is starting to piss me off." My phone rang. Megan was calling. "Meg."

"Ky please tell me you're still in your apartment." She said hurriedly.

"I am, why?" She released a deep breath.

"Thank God. I need you to bring your laptop with you on your way to here." I sighed.

"Meg I don't think I will come anymore." I said.

"What? why not?"

"Alec is still at my door."

"What?! He still doesn't want to leave?" I sighed.

"Yes. I honestly cannot stand the sight of him right now so I don't think I will come over and risk having him to follow me to your apartment." She sighed.

"Ky I think you two should talk. He cannot continue like this."

"Meg I don't have anything to say to him neither do I want to listen to any of his lies." I said and Clyde sat next to me.

"I know but he obviously won't leave your door if you two don't talk. At least hear him out so he can stop coming." I sighed frustratedly while Clyde turned on the tv.

Aghhh! Why do I have to be the one who listens to his crap.

Because you don't want him at your door anymore.

I never wanted him in the first place.

Well this could be the only way to get rid of him forever.

So you are also saying I should talk to him?

The only thing I can tell you is he's very stubborn so if you think he'll give up you have another thing coming.

Right so Alec has become a nuisance now.

"Fine I will think about talking to him." I said.

"Okay and please do come, I need that laptop." I giggled.

"Why don't you come get it yourself?" She let out a laugh.

"You know I won't do that because I know you will definitely come by and that's why I love you. Bye." I chuckled and she hung up.

"Clyde do you think I should hear him out?" I looked at him.

"I honestly don't think he deserves any of your time since all he does is lie to everyone he comes across." He said.

"I know right." I sighed heavily.

"But it seems like it's the only way to get rid of him so maybe you should. I'll be here for you if you need me." He smiled and I nodded smiling as well.