Chapter 49

Week 13: The fetus is constantly growing and now the size of a lemon weighing 73 grams and 6.4 centimetres in size. Eyes are moving into position, wrists and ankles are already formed. The external genitalia are forming.

_________________________________________

Two weeks passed and the winter finally kicked off. It was mid October and that meant the days to my birthday were shortening fast. I had five weeks left to finally tell the truth and I would be fourteen weeks then.

Megan and Hazel were still in a good place. I was so happy for them. Caleb was out of town with Ari and they would be back Monday morning but her sex tape was all over the internet already. Which was part of the reasons I wasn't at the school campus at the moment since a lot of people kept annoying me with the how do you feel about your brother's girlfriend cheating? Does your brother even know? I finally understood why famous people homeschooled their children.

I took my sandwich, satisfied that it was going to be delicious, I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. Zach walked in wearing a smile and his hands behind his back.

"Good evening babe." I was at his apartment for the weekend.

"Hey daddy, what are you hiding?" I said giggling.

"You should at least guess." I thought of something but nothing came to mind.

"I don't know, show me." I said taking a bite.

"Fine." He pulled out a gift bag. I looked inside and saw a red cloth. "I hope it fits you're gaining weight like crazy these days." I hit his arm and took it out. It was a silky long dress.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him. I knew he had something planned.

"DC. The jet is already waiting." What?

"Washington DC? Right now?" He nodded picking me up leading us to the bedroom.

"I want us to go have dinner there and maybe spend a night or weekend and come back Sunday." Wow.

"So you're only telling me this now? Zach I haven't packed anything." He smiled.

"Don't worry babe I have us covered." He opened his wardrobe. It revealed two packed Louis Vuitton bags.

"You already packed? When?" He took them out.

"This morning. Now all you need to do is put on some shoes and a jacket since I don't want you catching a cold." He took out one of my white sneakers and a white hoodie.

"Wait my sandwich." I ran into the kitchen and took out a container I could use and a water bottle for my juice.

"In the jet you could have asked for a sandwich." He said while we walked out of the house.

"You know no one makes a better sandwich than me." He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

We arrived in the Jefferson Hotel after one hour and got settled in a deluxe suite. I felt like I just wanted to throw myself on the bed and call it a night but I also didn't want to disappoint Zach especially since he has gone all out making me enjoy every moment of this trip.

"Our dinner will be brought up in 30 minutes." He said after ending his call.

"Brought up? But I thought we were going to go out." The corners of his mouth moved up in a smile.

"There's paparazzi everywhere here and I know how you feel about being around too many people at the moment." Thank God!

"Thank you." Our lips touched.