Chapter 29

"Kyla!" Caleb shouted my name and I jolted turning around and the foreign woman giggled at my reaction.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you had company." Damn it! I closed my eyes and I still saw the one thing that I wanted to erase from my memory right now.

Caleb laid back on the bed and a woman on top of him.

They weren't naked though, it's just that it's an intimate position and I felt like I shouldn't have seen that.

What if they were about to get naked?

Oh No!!

"Kyla why didn't you knock?" Caleb asked.

"I did I swear I did, and twice, but you didn't answer nor told me to go away." He groaned annoyingly. "I'm sorry."

"Baby come on she didn't mean to and besides she didn't see anything." Baby? Caleb has a girlfriend?

"Kid you can turn around now." He said releasing a heavy breath. I did as told slowly and saw them sitting on the bed looking straight at me.

"Hi. My name is Ari and I already know you're Kyla." She came to me and offered a handshake and I gladly shook her soft hand.

"Yeah I'm Kyla." I looked at Caleb and he snickered shaking his head making me giggle. "Um I had actually came to check if you're okay because you are late for breakfast and you're never late."

"How did you even know I was home?" I looked at him with the 'you've got to be kidding me' look.

"Brie saw your car outside duh." They both laughed at me.

"So you thought your brother overslept?" Ari asked.

"Well at first I thought he's not feeling well because I know Caleb so well and he never oversleeps but then when I got to the door I heard him laugh and then I thought he was on the phone maybe that's why."

"That explains why you let yourself in." She giggled and went back to sit on the bed.

"I should probably go back now." I said.

"It's okay Kid we'll join you just give us a sec." I smiled widely.

"Okay." I turned and walked away.

I went back to the dining area and started with my breakfast. Luckily it was still warm. I hate cold food. Well unless it's supposed to be cold.

"I'm sorry Kyla is Mr Caleb coming?" I looked at Brie. "Or you're having breakfast alone today?" I giggled and shook my head.

"No he's coming and please add an extra plate we have a guest. You should also warm the food again since they're taking longer." She looked at me confused.

"I thought Zach left early today, I mean I literally saw him driving out this morning." I swallowed my eggs and looked at Brie again.

"Zach is no longer a guest and who said I am talking about him? I'm talking about Caleb's girlfriend." She gasped covering her mouth.

"He has a girlfriend?" She whispered and quickly came to sit next to me.

"Yeah and you should probably rush with the warming up the food again because I hear giggles and footsteps coming from the stairs." She quickly ran to the kitchen with the food before Caleb and Ari appeared.

"Hey you've already started without us." I giggled covering my full mouth.

"Well I wasn't sure if you were really coming." They both sat down and I finally took a good look at Ari.