He said and picked me bear style as I punch his back..

Y/n- Don't talk to me I'm Angy fom u~

Jk- Aish.. That's not fair, I didn't even do anything bebe...

Y/n- Hmph!

I said and finally rested my body on his shoulder but this rest didn't lasted long when I felt him leaving my body but I wrapped around him..

Jk- Yah leave me and get off *chuckles continusally*

Y/n- No..Uh kook hold me or I'll fall..

I said now scared cuz I'm sliding off his body..

Finally as he hold me, All of my oppa's came to us as I finally got off kook and we all started to do jogging on road while me and kook jogging in last..

Trying to keep my lazy eyes open as I was still running with then, I felt like if someone hold my arm tightly making me stop in my tracks as I saw jk..

Y/n- What happened? Did I do som-

Jk- Shh..*serious look*

Confusion run over my face as I looked towards his dead serious face and without me knowing just in a sec, we all were in a small alley while I was pinned on the wall by kook... but..He wasn't holding me..He was actually COVERING me..

His broad well built chest and body was facing me that enough to cover me entirely while his arm was resting above my head to not put his weight on me while the other one was holding my waist..

Jk- Don't move anyone..

He said and suddenly...

THE BUILDINGS NEARBY BLASTED..

Screams of people could be heard by now while the whole place near us was on fire..As of me..

Well..

My whole body is shaking from fear and cold while I'm hugging kook tightly hiding my face to not see anything even though I can hear the shouting of people..

Rm- Hoe did u know there were bombs nearby?

Jk- well..The place before we were running, Y/n was being tipsy so we stopped there for a while and that's when I saw some mens there talking about a bomb but before I could ask them or do something, This baby started to fall again sleepily which made us run again and for that, I became attentive and there near that shop...The smell of gasoline can be smelled easily.. That's when I knew There is going to be fire soon and then  the bombs..So I bring u all to this alley..

Jm- Big brain huh?

Jk- hm..*sigh* baby..Are u scared..

Y/n- *nods in tiny*

Jk- *sighs again and picks her bear style* look at me..

He said as I slowly look at his face.. Giving me a smile ad he peck my nose, He go towards a corner of the alley before giving me a tight hug and walking here and fourth, comforting me..

Clinging on him tightly as I wrap my body around him, We suddenly heard gunshots as My head shot up quickly on it's own being scared..

" I didn't kill that men..He did it! H-he was trying to t-touch me.."

And that is when I lost my mind being scared..

Y/n- K-kook..

Jk- Shh shh.. calm down.. It's nothing...

He said and took out his gun as he switched my position and I was on his back now on a piggy bag ride..

Jk- Whatever happens.. Don't leave my shirt ok?

Y/n- Hm..

I said as he started to run with oppas and soon there was a gun fight between some local mafias and Oppas..Of course we were winning.. untill..

A bullet shot RM oppa and Suga oppa..

We started to get tensed and took them to home safely.. After killing the local mens.. just to be welcomed by..

A girl..A.. Beautiful girl..Her clothes were short but elegant...she was wearing makeup and fake nails but they were good looking and not too much until we feel like she's a drama queen or something..

??- Hi Jungkookie..

Jk- *sigh* how did u got inside?

??- oh don't be rude..I'm you're soon to be wife my dear fiancé..

And that's when...

MY HEART BROKE INTO MILLION PIECES..

TBC..

(Sorry for the late post, I was having my Mid terms on going which ate finished now but still..I Will be on low post for some days as I'm going on a vacation with my family.. Bye.. I'll try to upload anyways..Ok see u soon and thank u so much for ur love as we are about to hit 4k reads on this book..)