"You really love her don't you?" She asked me with a smile.

"Yeah she's amazing and she doesn't even realise it" I told her with a soft smile.

"Well she seems happier than I've ever seen her since she's been with you" she told me. She told me everything that I will need to know for tonight and about the interviews before heading into the theatre. Before I knew I was called to go and get ready and found my suit in the spare room. After I was ready I headed into the living room and when I saw her I couldn't even form a sentence with how breath taking she looked.

"Hey baby, you look handsome" she said as she came up to fix my tie.

"Umm you look gorgeous" I breathed out causing her to blush. Before she could reply the car was here to take us to the red carpet. As we were on our way my leg was bouncing as my nerves we're slowly getting the better of me. I was soon calming as I felt her give my knee a gentle squeeze.

"Hey it will be fine baby" she reassured me.

"I know love, it's just I've never really been in this part of your life. We've always been in our own little bubble." I told her with a soft smile.

"I'm happy your here with me. It will be fine" she said just as the car came to a stop. I got out first and held my hand out to help her out. As soon as we were both out of the car, we were blinded by the flashing of the cameras. We were walking hand in hand until they wanted to her to pose on her own for pictures. I was watching her in awe as she posed and smiled for the cameras. She was so elegant. I was soon broke out of my admiring when I heard Scarlett and Colin behind me.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" She asked as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hi I've been good, you look stunning Scar" I told her with a smile.

"Thank you, you look Good yourself." She said with a smirk.

"Hey Y/N" Colin said as we shook hands.

"Hey man. How's it going?" I said with a smile.

"It's great, how are you feeling with all of this?" He asked as he watched Scarlett walk over to Lizzie.

"It's quite overwhelming. I don't know how you guys do it." I said with a nervous smile.

"You just kind of get used to it" he told me. We we're both interupted when Scarlett was calling us both over to them. When we reached them Scar and Colin posed for pictures as Lizzie grabbed my hand pulled me with her.

"I want some pictures with you" she said with a smile.

"Ok love" I said as we both stood on the next marker. We had posed for some pictures together and then we were moving towards the interviews getting closer to the theatre.

"Hi Elizabeth, how are you?" An interviewer asked her as he pointed his mic towards.

"I'm great thank you" she answered with a sweet smile.

"Is there anything you can give us about what to expect in the movie that wasn't in the trailer?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm sorry there's nothing that I can give you guys. I'm not Tom Holland or Mark Ruffalo" she said with a chuckle.

"Well I know this is the biggest cast that any of the avengers movies has had. Can you tell us what it was like working with all of them?" The interviewer asked.

"It was amazing. It was so fun getting to know all of the other actors and actresses. They are all very talented." She said with a bright smile.

"That's great. So who is your mystery date here?" The interviewer asked and Lizzie looked at me with bright eyes.

"This is my boyfriend Y/N." She introduced me with a soft smile.

"So how long have you two been together?" The interviewer asked.

"We've been together a little over 6 months now." She said with a wide smile.

"Wow that's amazing, what is it that you do Y/N?" The interviewer asked me which I looked at Lizzie and she just nodded for me to answer.

"I'm in the Armed Forces currently on leave." I answered with a smile.

"Wow, thats a tough job. How does it feel  to be the one that has won the Elizabeth Olsen's heart?" They asked me.

"Well its been the best 6 months of my life. She's absolutely amazing." I said as I looked at lizzie with a wide smile.

"You can literally feel the love. You make such a cute couple. Thank you for answering my questions and enjoy the rest of your evening." They said as we said our goodbyes and made our way into the theatre.

"You did great baby." She said as she gave me a gentle kiss.

"Thank you love, but you're amazing you know that." I told her with a smile which made her blush. We both made our way to our seats for the movie. I was in absolute awe of the film. The way she acts on screen is something out of this world.

When we were making our way to the car after the movie had finished. I couldn't stop myself from feeling really proud of her. She truly is one of kind.

"That was amazing, I'm so proud of you love." I told her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you baby. I'm happy I had you with me" she said with a bright smile.

"I'm happy I was too. You really are amazing" I told her with a soft smile.

As soon as we made it home. We both got changed into our comfy clothes and climbed into bed. Lizzie rested her head on my chest and rested her hand on my stomach. I intertwined my hand with hers as my other was wrapped around her waist bringing her closer.

"I love you" I told her quietly as I was starting to get tired.

"I love you more" she said sleepily as she drifted off. I could get used to this feeling of contentment with her in my arms. I know one thing for sure is that I will do anything to protect her and make sure that she is happy everyday for the rest of my life.