Picking her small body slowly as I go in the closet, I put her on the couch before removing her clothes and leaving her in her undergarments..

Jk- Fuck..y/n...I.want.you.ugh! I can't wait for our marriage night..

I said to myself while checking her body and finally came out of my senses..

Making her wear something comfy like this:

I smiled before Picking her up again as I layed her on the bed,but she rolled of my arms relaxing on the bed, spreading

Smiling as I lay beside her, I hug her while patting her chest relaxing her..

So much happened these days.. hyung were right..We should teach her how to fight..But her wound.. ugh..

Fine.. today when I'll go to gym, I'll take her with me..

I thought and soon drifted to sleep..

_______________________________________

Jk pov~

Jk- Baby come down we we have reached!

I said to my sleeping baby who's resting on my back..Well, it's 4:45 am, and all my brothers are working here in the gym while we have just reached.. putting her on her feet as I turn to her, I cup her face pushing her silky hair back..

Jk- Wakey wakey baby..

Y/n- *baby yawn* I'm.....Slee*yawn* PY..~ *small Pout*

Jk- I know.. but.. from today u will exercise with us.. look! For 3 days u will see what we do and then u will do some exercise with us to? See.. Open ur eyes.. chop chop..

I said as she lazily opened her eyes while yawning.. AGAIN..

Y/n- Can..I.. sleep.. pwease?

Jk- No..

Y/n- wae..

Jk- Did u listened what I just said or not?!

Y/n- I... did..I have to see u guys doing exercise for...3.. days? then do some with u..

Jk- Good..Now sit here and don't u dare move from here nor sleep..

I said warning her in a strict voice so she obeys it.. making her sit on the couch as I straight go to the treadmill, I started running on it..

Y/n pov~

Ah it's so boring.. Should I also do some exercise? Well, nice thing isn't it? I'll have a nice nap in noon..

Standing up as I go to look, I sae him all drenched in sweat but he's looking..HOT...

Going infront of the tredmill as I look at him, he put his attention on me before pulling me to him as I stand beside him..

Jk- are... u.. Tired?

Y/n- No...I didnt even do anything.. You're the one who's running on this thing for like...A hundred million years..

All-*chuckle*

Jk- was I even born at that time?

Y/n- Ah.. Who knows? Maybe u were a dinosaur?

Jk- Well, even dinosaurs were not born at that time but never mind..

Y/n- Can u stop now? You're drenched..

Jk- just..A little more..

Sighing as I kept on standing there, I also walked on one of the treadmills..and finally he stopped after 20 mins and removed his shirt..

Doing pushups,pull ups, squats, shooting and much more, he stopped after 2 hours while I'm sitting on his back because he's doing his last 150 pushups..

Y/n- 148....149.....150... and You're done..

Jk- *thumps on ground* Ah Im tired now..

Y/n- Of course u will be..

I said getting off him as he's already tired, bringing a towel as I cleaned his sweaty body, I also go to my oppa's while giving them all water bottles..

Gulping them as they all thanked me, jk suddenly pull me on his shoulder..

Y/n- *squeal* ah Why!

Jk- Let's go in our room...That's enough for today..

Tae- stop u jealous man.. She's also our sister..

Jk- She's tired.. Aren't u..

Y/n- No I'm n-

Jk- look she's saying a yes...I told u she's tired..Ok baiiiiii!

He said and started to walk while oppa's started to laugh at ud..

Going inside our room as we both lay down, I push him in the bathroom with some clothes cuz he's stinking from all that sweat.. coming out while wearing a pajama shorts and upper naked body, his hairs were wet, dripping water..

Hovering over me as he gave me a Peck, He said-

Jk- Time for u to bath and change ur bandage.. It's full of blood.. Should I call lisa or any other maid to help u bath?

Y/n- hm..

Jk- then I'll bandage u on my own..I can't trust anyone..

Y/n- what? B-but..It's near m-my..

Jk- breast? Well, baby you're soon to be Mrs.jeon..So why are u shy from me? After all this belongs to me..And now accept it, Im Not even bathing u on my own..

He said eyeing me as I instantly became a tomato.. well.. He's good at flirting..So damn much..

Getting off me as He pick me up, he drop me in the washroom while Lisa came and helped me bath while also changing my bandage..

As I go out of the washroom, Lisa hugged me and went out for work while kook locked the gate and smirked st me before coming towards me..

Jk- My baby is looking.. hot..

Y/n- O-oh...

I said looking to my right avoiding his gaze..

But soon, I was pulled from my waist to a hard muscular body..

Jk- why so shy hmm?

He said smelling my neck softly as I closed my eyes from the sudden impression of him and soon he was kissing my neck leaving wet kisses..

TBC..

Yeah yeah yeah.. main things are gonna come soon so stay tuned and Vote if U LIKE!!

Baiii!